• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
XXIV_VII

[2011.11.16] KARA company, starts a business partnership with Kim Suna& Kim Bum's Entertainment "To enhance their acting skills"

47 posts in this topic

Great! at least DSP is getting into bussines!! go go DSP!

Im really excited about this! Cuz now maybe KARA will lead a drama (asaid from URAKARA of course) and that will be a huge succes for our girls!

Thanks for transalting this and for sharing it!!

ENJOY KARA'S MAGIC! KARA & KAMILIA FIGHTING!

Hwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~~~ KARAINBOW [KARA + RAINBOW] FIGHTING!!! Can't weait to see their acting >.< :jyc4::nc2::harac2::syc1::gyc4:

DSP give them another opportunity

yeahhh, we can see gyuri and seungyeon again in the drama :thumbup:

wow. DSP step up again! :thumbup: Wanna see Seungyeon act in drama! Gyuri also!!!

I think this new step from DSP is because they have much money too...

Since KARA have success in Japan, more than 1 million single and album sales in 2011 alone so far...DSP have many option in investing their money, and they do that in wise way... :thumbup1: :thumbup1:

I'm so happy.....I hope Gyuri has drama after her musical...I really wanna see her act..

since i can't see her musical... :crying:

For KARA and Rainbow, I hope this opportunity can make them more success in different way besides singing and dance... :thumbup:

DSP is smarter now...

He did a great strategy in STEP promotions and now this...

This is really a grate opportunity for the girls to showcase their acting skills...

This would really enhance the girls' acting skills...

:optimistic:

Yay this is a really good news! Our girls will learn more about acting!

That means there'll be bigger chance to see them in dramas in the future ^_^

Oh I love how DSP is improving so much these days <3

Finally! I mean, DSP is kinda late.

Many idols have started acting already.

And I think this partnership is very good thing.

They'll undergo acting training which is a good idea.

Idols shouldn't act if they are not prepared.

Edited by modueca

aah so they are now trying to do an acting , seeing from hara acting in city hunter yeah i think they need training from profesional to increase their ability , hope soon w can see them cast in drama but i think it's still impossible seeing from their schedule hehe

DSP seems to understand that to rise their artists popularity KARA & Rainbow need to expand their activities. After Hara debut in City Hunter, I hope to be able to see all KARA members in movies or dramas....and especially Gyuri !

This is good news, very good news! They get to hang out with Sung Yuri<3 and Park Minyoung<3.

our angels could act in drama, movie indeed....

looking forward to their drama and movies...

good for Rainbow as well...

This is really great, because it makes them more versatile.

Especially for the future.

I am looking forward to any possible Dramas or dare I say Movies that the girls may appear in.

whoa did i just read it as KARA company, starts a business

partnership with Kim Suna& Kim Bum's Entertainment "to b able

to give them roles in movies" hahaha~ i wanna see them on the

big screen! or action dramas or something like that~ dsp jjang

i just hope it doesnt mean less break time for the girls

wow kara and rainbow hope they do well in this :thumbup:

dsp is very good right now they become threat kara very well

I am so excited and can't wait to see them act.When I first heard this news I was so excited.Yeah you all get the point lol. :D

its in fact a good news for our girls

we already saw them all acting in urakara and some others individually

i hope we will see more new sides of them because we all know they have talent :)

I haven't really seen Nicole's acting before. Will be interesting if/when she gets a role or something. Looking forward to the others