• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
gd5

Which variety show do you want to see Kara on?

571 posts in this topic

I want to see them on Running Man, especially Gyuri! I would for all five girls to appear on Happy Together again - those episodes with 2AM were hilarious. I'm hoping their comeback means lots of KARA on variety shows :D

Edited by catfat

Hmmm.... Hello Baby, Family Outing but thats over, Happy Together(again :D), and definitely WGM

Edited by red4summer

Running Man! (although Hara was on it), I think it would be entertaining to see all of them there.

I would say WGM, but jealousy might be too overwhelming.

We Got Married! especially Gyuri~ would love to see how a goddess act in front of her husband.. auwwwww~~

and also....

Hello Baby! wonder how they will take care of the baby. will they teach the baby how to do the butt dance? that's gonna be super exciting!

Either We Got Married or Hello Baby! I'd love to see KARA interact with children, but at the same time... I'd love to see any one of them acting like a wife! Both are such cute options. I wish they'd do more variety shows these days!

i wanna watch them in We got married or hello baby.

i think it will be interesting show when kara in there

i want them to have their own variety show though :( like idol army, wish it had more episodes.

but if it's guesting, def 1 Night & 2 Days.

i want to see kara on my favorite show right now...running man. hara has already been on...but i think it would be fun for the whole group to be on, especially since the show normally doesn't do that.

I would like to see them have their own Season of "Hello Baby". It will be interesting to see them become Mothers before our very eyes. :thumbup:

Running Man, and we got married..

also Family outing..

and invincible youth..

hehe.. they already done some variety show..

really good.. ^^

I really Love Them in Variety and want almost variety show them :lol:

but i appreciate to look in Heroes (Nicole Fighting) and IY (Hara Funny)

and now I waiting IY 2

Definitely WGM And I would want to see Gyuri and Eunhyuk for everyone to see what its like when they are married. MUAHAHAHAHA

Also I wold definitely want all of them to be in Running Man I think that would be an awesome episode.

Edited by stevelikeskara

RUNNING MAN !!!

Hara was so beautiful on RM episode 49, and Jiyoung too on China episode

next i hope to see Nicole to be the guest on RM

Actually I really liked it when Kara went on the SGB Idol Special coz it was super funny and nice to watch. A pity there is no more SGB, but I don't mind WGM either, as long as they get an entertaining partner.

I'd say 1N2D!

But it's impossible now~ HAHAHA! since it's ending, but i think a girl group special trip would be fun esp if it's KARA! :thumbup:

KBS Big Brothers?

I saw SNSD go on and it was really insightful getting know more about each of the members :) Although the show is slighty a bit more serious than a variety show, I'd love to see the KARA members be interviewed!

I want to see them on "We got married", specifically Nicole. But I can't really think of who they'd be a good match with on WGM.

Should there even be a debate? Of course it should be WE GOT MARRIED!!!

The only question would be who, I'd love to see Nicole in it, if not I guess Gyuri or Seungyeon

I want to see them on "We got married", specifically Nicole. But I can't really think of who they'd be a good match with on WGM.

I think Nicole would have tons of possible matches actually. It could be that actor she mentioned on Strong Heart, 2AM's Jinwoon, Key etc

W to the G to the M ! :thumbup:

I would like to see ONYEON as a married couple :eyelove:

But yea, I'm kinda losing hope now :crying:

definitely We Got Married!!

it would be soo interesting to see the girls [sY, Gyuri] being a wife kekeke

yup yup yup !!! really wanna see seung yeon on WGM !! i'm wondering what's seung yeon ideal man *.*

Well, I want to see them in 2 days and 1 night before the show ends next February. Though the show seldom or almost never had celebrity guests, I think it would be fun to see the girls do the missions and of course the Bok-bul-bok games. And since all the girls love food, they might actually have fun in this.haha! :thumbup:

I want to see the whole group on Running Man together as the chasing team.

I bet they could teach Jae Suk and Jong Kook a lesson

The Arashi fangirl in me wants to see them on VS Arashi. It's a game show where the guests compete against the Arashi members in different, fun games. I don't watch it regularly, but the few I've watched have been hilarious. Perfume was on the show before too and it was really fun.

We would get KARASHI interactions and the girls will have fun playing the creative, unique games. Hara will definitely shine. haha. :D