• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Cameron Ulysses Franklin

Your Favorite Part of Nicole's Body eyes?nose? etcetc

Favorite Part of Nicole's Body   116 members have voted

1. 1. Which part of Nicole's body do you like the best?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

84 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, I have decided to go on and ask all of you one very curious question. And I also made a poll for you to vote on. This is the question that I wanted to ask each and every one of you today.

What is one part of Nicole's body do you like the best?

Please remember to try not to be too pervy, OK? I sure do appreciate it a lot

Edited by Lupang

There should be an 'all' option ;D haha its hard to pick just one. But I'd pick what got me into being a fan ^^ is her eye smile :)

good thread!! hehe I was taking about this just yesterday with a friend

Her eyes.

Perfectly shaped, they fit her face perfectly and I love the way she uses her eye make-up to accentuate them without over doing it.

Make-up or no wake-up her eyes. like her overall self, are flawless.

I can easily get lost in them, they just look "deeper" to me than any other person.

They say the eyes are a window to a person's soul.

Also, nothing wrong with those that choose her butt, it's not perverted at all, and definitely a nice asset to her. Her slightly bigger than usual posterior for Korean women yet still small and perfectly roundly shaped is quite appealing to me. I never get tired of seeing her shake it.

Interestingly enough I'd probably pick her neck and shoulders before her *** though if I had to rank her body parts in order of preference. Maybe even her abs and her chest first. I love small titties and tho she does not show them often, her tits look perfect to me. I sure did went crazy when she revealed some cleavage in her yellow and black outfit for Step's music video. Ah, ain't she inspiring.

Edited by UN4

Definitely her eyes! Her unique cute eyesmiles aren't possible without those beautiful eyes!

Then maybe her butt since she dances with it in Mister so well. But that's because there's no face option, else I would definitely pick that first before everything else. Her facial features are beautiful and rare I would say.

I really love her eye smile hahahaha basically love her eyes and her lips, they're a combination for me, but I pick her eyes. When she smiles, she makes me happy hahahha it's just infectious

:D

Apart from it love her side profile since basically that's her face lol then her shoulder blades and collarbone too, find it sexy :D

XwNSW.gif

iZhzf.gif

credit as tagged

Eyes of course.. :D

Just like a black-hole, those eyes absorb everything from me.. hahaha..

I just can't take my eyes of those smiling eyes~~ they just like hypnotizing me every time I look into them~ :wub:

Her eyes :inluv:

Especially when she's smiling, her eyes curve up and that one of the cutest features of Nicole >m< :aha:

Her lips, loved the way she smiles/laughs. Cute and beautiful ~ oh and her eye smiles too

(Sorry everyone and sorry Nicole.)

(Sorry for the perversion, everyone.)

^

LOL!

Personally, I would pick 'All' since I love everything about Nicole~ ♥

She's a perfect Angel like that~ ^_^

But, since you can't pick 'All', that made me cry lol. D:

I had a hard time choosing between all the options her 'Eyes' and 'Lips'.

But I picked Nicole's 'eyes'. :)

Her eyes are just so beautiful. <3 (Pardon my lack of vocabulary, such beauty is hard to describe with only words.)

When Nicole smiles, it's like catching a glimpse of Heaven.

:inluv:

I still reckon you should put an 'All' option there to make some lives easier. :3

Her eyes and lips look very sexy to me.

However, I think she is very cute and pretty as a whole. She is my favourite bias!

i actually want to say her abs but its not included in the choices so im gonna pick eyes then! but seriously i really envy her perfect toned abs!

I chose her eyes, because that's what got me into her the first time!

I would've chosen "all" if it was an option like that. But I'm not gonan lie, her butt is nice too ^^

Where's the mole option? But agree with pretty much everyone, we love the whole package xD. Although to be honest, her butt was "better" before when she still had some flesh. She's too skinny now, in my opinion. =( Bring back the booty!

Also, chose lips, because her smile. Enough said :D

I honestly don't want to sound like a perv, but I think she does the Mister butt dance the best so...yeah...haha!

where is the 'all' option? haha

i like her lips and perfectly-placed mole, it's so sexy :eyelove:

i love her eyes.... her eye smile is super cute and addicting... hehe...

i also love her hair in Lupin Mv... so cool~

Her eyes are my favourite, especially when she smiles. She has the best eye smile :)

i really really love her eyes..especially when shes smiles and it looks like a half moon..

there's no ABS?! i love nicole's ABS! its the perfect abs that everyone wanted! :) nicole jjangg!!

i think eyes and lips but all body part cole beautiful ????? :confused1:

how ever :thumbup: KARA THE BEST :thumbup:

Honestly her legs impress me a lot...

I guess it can describe as a strong member? lol

Her eyes also i wish i can vote...but no option lol

She can compete with Fany >< they almost same ~

Reminds me back on idol show xD