• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
xxoo

[Hamtastic] Official Pandora Thread

93 posts in this topic

Thanks for the tumblr pictures man! Han seung yeon really is the best of KARA. The showcase needed more of seungyeon, the cameraman messed it up :/

Wow...she looks amazing! Although I prefer the cute image for her, she can definitely pull this one off too :D

in the showcase she was tearing up the stage!!! Seungyeon my bias! So many songs she added in some flair to her performance.. beautiful :sweatdrop:

1 person likes this

Was watching the mr removed for miss u and pandora and I was so proud of her <3 I had some doubts if she could do the adlibs and hight note live, I know that she can do it but it's just that Pandora's dance is a bit tiring lol fortunately she pulled it out :D

@0:36~~~ is it me or ham have pinku pinku highlight?

That dance does look very tiring. The tempo it's going at isn't helping either but they are executing it well and look and sound great!

Seungyeon in Pandora is awesome hahaha love her adlibs, and that she can do it live is really good. Inki performance of Miss U is just so cute, Seungyeon is so hyper, love it lol

TnjIg.gif

sGZBb.gif

EwrUO.gif

MZCeh.gif

PFhED.gif

EnzVs.gif

credit: everkara, tumblr

1 person likes this

the pictures are amazing!!

she looks super hot and sexy!!! the dance are awesome too!

i like her hair in the mv >_<

what i really like about seungyeon....she really into character.....if she need to be sexy....she will be super sexy...so charisma

I'm not sure if this is the right thread.. But does anyone have the photo they used in the slideshow at their comeback?

Here is the screenshot of the photo that I'm referring to :

546594_4250185849378_1650649907_n.jpg

:o

I'm not sure if this is the right thread.. But does anyone have the photo they used in the slideshow at their comeback?

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/546594_4250185849378_1650649907_n.jpg

I think it was from her twitter dp back in summer 2011 (GGS promotion) then someone edit that into fantasy-like

Edited by rhe-c

I soooo love her hair in this..

Can't stop watching the MV over and over again!

she's so pretty! =) :wub:

Seungyeon Music Bank Fancams

*This is supposed to air this Friday (:

Her high note was awesome. She was so pretty, too, except I didn't like the bun.

tumblr_m96zp3TOE01rw9k3qo1_500.jpg

cr:aechak

lol at her face......so cute

I'm pretty late in saying this but wow is she absolutely gorgeous and stunning and just too hot in Pandora's MV.

I've watched it a couple of times and everytime, just like the first time I watched it, I concluded Hammie is the best looking member in the music video.

The whole concept just suits her incredibly well. The hair, the outfit especially, just oh maaan I spazz everytime <3

btw is it only...isn't hammie's outfit toooooooo revealing? and yes im complaining lol :tongue:

I don't think it's just Hammie tbh... I think the outfits this time around are too revealing. That said, the songs are great, their singing is at its best and they manage to sing it really well even while doing the dance... which is VERY hard. So I'm still loving the album ^^

Daebak... <3 the fanart is so awesome.^^bb the fancams is so HD... love it..<3<3<3

546594_4250185849378_1650649907_n.jpg

Oh My God , Im Dying

she look more charming in this song , especially when she smile while shouting .

The taiwan interview . They speak in chinese with their introduction !! So cute ! KARA will recieve alot of love by Taiwan Kamilias !! KARA FIGHTING !