• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
chupachups

Before & Now

121 posts in this topic

lol it must've been kinda boring before... no electronic stuff, just some...plants/vegetables -_-

they must be happy now, with all the usual equipment we have, like tv, pc, cellphones, etc

Poor KARA~They seriously deserve better!!But I have so much respect for them cause I never see them complain..They're very content & are low-profile about it too..*sigh*Please DSP give them a bigger/better TV, or better,a new apartment!

hahaha,.. first picture very poor,.. poor KARA,.. now? LOL..... common KARA,. buy flat screen TV,.. !!!

ooh, miss sung hee,.. :)

The TV may be a little saddening to see....

But well, I guess not too much of those luxury stuff in the dorm is also actually a good thing.... they'd be more responsible for each other.

Im glad that they're very famous now

they deserves better dorm from the beginning

tho'..

miss Sunghee TwT

its really nice to seem them always lazing around the living room with their laptops lol. don't forget the massive amount of cereals XD

poor them... but now they are famous and should have the luxury they want

I believe their dorm have improve since their debut days.

Recent morning dorm episode show off their dorm, didn't look so bad.

Almost all surfing on their on laptops as well....

if only i have enough money,,,,

i will buy them a LCD tv with cable,...

but i am happy that their dorm now is better than before!!!,,,,

hahah! I do remember those days when Kara doesn't have a TV... they just put there the fans' gifts and now they have a TV.. atleast they can watch something when they don't really have something to do XD

their dorm actually reminds me of Andy's and Solbi's we got married apartment XD looks exactly the same

anyways now they should have enough money to buy a new TV :)

as economic idols, lol, no wonder they have that nickname. but now, they pretty much have what they need or atleast what they want most. I remember from the sweet girl competition, which was not too long ago, toiletries and food were what they said that they needed most. But those things are easily attainable now. And it still seems that their budget is still pretty restricted. THey dont have alot of money so it still seems that they are economic idols. but not that extreme anymore.

haha they seem to live pretty modestly

that's cool, I can respect that

they can obviously afford more in terms of stuff but it doesn't really matter

it's like college haha

minus the nice electronics? :D

I remember BB's dorm was pretty sick, g.d.'s closet was ridiculous ahaha

diff companies, diff groups, diff philosophies? :)

looks so spacious...maybe to spacious. I am not sure they will be able to see the tv from that far. And i love how they added a 5th chair to the meal table. No buffet style eating for KARA XD

it's really a big change

for all the hard work that they've done. finally pays off

I'm really happy for them