• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Real CZ

[2013.03.29] Kara's Nicole, The Prettiest English Teacher In The World, Lessons On The Radio Every Monday

21 posts in this topic

Nicole of the five member Korean girl group Kara will appear on the cultural broadcast show 'Rekomen!' on April 1st after 10:00.

Nicole, who grew up in America for a while and speaks English proficiently, will teach English on the 'Rekomen' program to DJ Nori and the listeners who are taking the challenge of studying for the English proficiency exam through the radio program. They will be studying useful English in depth with the world's prettiest English teacher.

Source: http://www.sponichi.co.jp/entertainment/news/2013/03/29/kiji/K20130329005501190.html

Translation: The Real CZ @ Karaholic

World prettiest english teacher ? I think thats a solid fact :gemhoho:

I don't mind learning english again , if my teacher is NICOLE :geminluv: :geminluv:

Mewants to learn from that teacher please :aha:

Nicole fighting !

Having Nicole as my Teacher, I would die with no regrets. LOL

Wow! will she be doing this regularly? if ever do they have an online streaming or something? I wanna learn from the prettiest english teacher in the world hehehe! :gemhappy:

I don't think this will be a regular thing. I think it's been corrected elsewhere that she's only appearing for April 1st I think. Imagine her doing it every Monday? She would be flying back and forth from Korea to Japan for only an hour's worth, if not less, of appearance and then fly back to do other schedules. I know GyuRi did that but she was a permanent DJ. It would just be too much of an inconvinence for Nicole, the girls, and DSP. I think she's only doing it during the duration of Bye Bye Happy Days promotion cycle.

I wanna learn English with Nicole! :refreshed: I know she is the prettiest teacher of all!

I'm not a native speaker so i guess a few lessons would be awesome!

My English is probably of high enough standard to actually need a teacher. But I definitely would love to start kindergarten again with Nicole as my teacher hahaha!

Eh I'm already fluent in English and I'm older then her so, yeah I don't think it would work out, Though i wish i had her as my english teacher in College.

Cole looks very comfortable there^^

i would attend class everyday and i will even more study :),, maybe become a teaches pet as well ^^

"hi!! I just saw you're tweet right now; it was great meeting you too! Tell me when you come to seoul~~!!! (:" <--- Nicole's tweet to Patrick Stump. I don't think learning English from her is a good idea now~~ haha! Nah, I will learn from her even if my English may get worse.

Edited by Redresonance

Lol , i already know english, but i'd take some lessons with her anyways ;)
Has anyone seen the... Starbell? i want to say?

I'm not too sure, but it was like she was trying to get you to say something, by describing it? Really fun :D

Lol , i already know english, but i'd take some lessons with her anyways ;)

Has anyone seen the... Starbell? i want to say?

I'm not too sure, but it was like she was trying to get you to say something, by describing it? Really fun :D

It's Star Golden Bell :D

Keke that's right^^ It was totally fun :thumbup:

Maybe my english is better than her's but I'll take those lessons anyway, :D heehee

kekeke,i think maybe i will get a A++ in english maybe if she is my teacher lol :gemsorry:

nicole ahhh :gemheart:

she is pretty indeed, but the fact is not all english native speakers are actually good at it. but i will take her lesson anyway lol

i would take 50 SKS per semester for english if nicole is my teacher XD

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0