• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
paul2227

Favourite song from KARA's 4th Album [Full Bloom]

What is you favourite songs in KARA's Full Bloom   59 members have voted

1. 1. First

2. 2. Second

3. 3. Third

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

32 posts in this topic

What was your 3 favourite song from Full Bloom and why?

my ones are

Runaway, I really love the smooth flow of the whole song and its refreshing to hear

Damaged Lady, It's a really catchy song :)

then 2Night it has a good beat and it makes me happy :)

1. 2night - it's funky beats are really enjoyable.

2. Runaway - it's acoustic sounds and the rap part has a nice melody

3. Follow Me - It's just upbeat, cute and catchy.

this is hard coz all of them is #1 for me (depending on my mood), but since i had to choose 3 so here goes:

#1 Runaway,
#2 Smoothie
#3 1+1

Because I love them <3

1. Smoothie- My type of relaxing song~ Loveeeee the chorus part! Hehe made this my song when it was just in preview XD

2. Runaway- Acoustic with soothing voices! <3

3. 1+1- Nice upbeat melody, it's just too awesome!

1 person likes this

1. Runaway - LOVE the melody/acoustic instrumental; our girls sound so sophisticated (a bit different from their usual songs); love cole's rap ^_^
2. Damaged Lady - I really like the music video (everyone looks sooo pretty); really liking the electric guitar parts and i feel like its not as high pitched as their past songs? 
3. Smoothie - Love their vocals here, really cute but already a lot more mature sounding than their past album filler songs

Same with meAku... RUNAWAY is addictive @_@

1 person likes this

Runaway, Damage Lady, 1+1...

Runaway is very good song.. Both of lyrics and musics are very beautiful to hear...

1. Damaged Lady - You can really hear their more improved voice than ever, and it's really sophisticated

2. Runaway - I really felt the sadness of the song even though I can't understand the lyrics, I can feel it through their natural voice

3. 1+1 - the nice melody and cute tune got my ears immediately

1. Runaway

2. Damaged Lady

3. Smoothie

// I like all the songs tho, it's just that these 3^ are my favs  :gemheart: 

Edited by _Onyeonee

1. Damaged Lady

2. Follow Me

3. Runaway

First one is a hit, the second one is really sweet, has that KARA tune that I like and the last one is sexy (more performances please)

1. Damaged Lady

2. In the game

3. Runaway

This album is so good, the best korean album in my opinion :).

1. Runaway

2. In the Game

3. 1+1

the songs in full bloom are very addicting ...  :thumbup:  been playing it in a loop...

And their vocals... i love it so much!!! :gemwin: 

1 damaged lady 

2 runaway

3 in the game 

So hard to decide  :gemnoway:

Runaway is flawless.. even though I know that groups always go with upbeat songs, it was title-track material.

Damaged Lady is good, it's a Kara song.. even non-Kamilia should be able to recognized it. I like it, I like how strong it is and I like the image revolving it most of all. Kara oppa were fabulous ^^

My personal favorite 2Night when I'm happy :energetic:  but when I'm feeling down it'd be Runaway heheh
But to choose out of all the songs.. it's was a hard decision  :phew:

I'm actually torn between Runaway and Damaged Lady but if I had to choose, then it's Runaway  :gemheart: