• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
ELJunRa

[Hamtastic] Seungyeon Her Lovely Heels

281 posts in this topic

Am I the only one frustrated that I can't watch the whole drama series in one go? I can't wait for next episode already! :P

1 person likes this

Am I the only one frustrated that I can't watch the whole drama series in one go? I can't wait for next episode already! :P

I'm sure you're not the only one.. it's indeed frustrating to wait or another 6/7 days for next episode :P:D

1 person likes this

Okay, the fourth episode made me literally swooning!  :gemnoway:

well, now I am really curious about the webcomic. Does someone have a link?  :geminluv:

@haruna4

thanks for going the extra mile, i appreciate it!

me to me too..usually i not really like monday bcoz so many work at my office..but now..i really want monday coming faster..huhu...this story really make some of girls smile by herself ...

well, now I am really curious about the webcomic. Does someone have a link?  :geminluv:

the close already the webcomic...lucky i read all before they close...huhu

1 person likes this

kinda out of topic but,

Seungyeon mentioned as one of his ideal type (?) http://news.nate.com/view/20140306n18763

yup! that's her co-star Yoon Jonghoon who acted as her jerk ex-bf in this drama :D

Idk if this is considered as Yoon Jonghun's ideal type, but in the presscon he said that his favorite member in KARA is Hammie :)

I've download it..

if you're interested, just PM me & I'll send all 48 chapter via e-mail..but please be patient, my internet connection is slow..

2 people like this

Idk if this is considered as Yoon Jonghun's ideal type, but in the presscon he said that his favorite member in KARA is Hammie :)    

I've download it..

if you're interested, just PM me & I'll send all 48 chapter via e-mail..but please be patient, my internet connection is slow..

i want to..can you email for me too???and did yoon jonghoon say hammie his ideal type???i wish i can understand that news....

i want to..can you email for me too???and did yoon jonghoon say hammie his ideal type???i wish i can understand that news....

done :)

no, he didn't say that..the question (based on the news) is "who are the real ideal type of Yoon Jonghun" they've mentioned Hammie, actress Song Ji Hyo, Choi Yeo Jin & Clara who work together with Him.. he didn't even mention Hammie after that.. on HLH presscon, he just said that Hammie is his favorite member in KARA :) *doesn't meant his ideal type too

2 people like this

no, he didn't say that..the question (based on the news) is "who are the real ideal type of Yoon Jonghun" they've mentioned Hammie, actress Song Ji Hyo, Choi Yeo Jin & Clara who work together with Him.. he didn't even mention Hammie after that.. on HLH presscon, he just said that Hammie is his favorite member in KARA :) *doesn't meant his ideal type too

ohh..now i get that...the reports mention hammie..but he not answer right...but in presconfrence...he like hammie..

oh I see, thanks for clarifying :) they're just so cute when together, and they're both have baby faces too :D

ohh..now i get that...the reports mention hammie..but he not answer right...but in presconfrence...he like hammie..

yup :)

oh I see, thanks for clarifying :) they're just so cute when together, and they're both have baby faces too :D

hehhe, I like Hammie with Jonghyun more ;) 누나 동생 couple :geminluv:

Edited by marsya_220389
1 person likes this

ep 5 preview 

ep 6 preview

[c] 여자만화구두 @YT

BiU1DpSCcAEB9os.jpg

1 person likes this

Episode 5, come !

I hate "Jonghoon", oh, that guy....seriously, what's wrong with he?, Hammie is happy with manager oppa, but that stupid is disgusting.

Just go away, guy. Get back with hyerin, your ex-girlfriend  :frustrated:

1 person likes this

ep5 was daebak..hammie is good acting...but i dont like nuna time...we want more hammie screen time..

1 person likes this

ep 5 caps

kAG4uJ8.png

l7rdXTx.png

JXPSBgp.png

NU5xVXf.png

2u5Kxi9.png

E1YlFyR.png

DFaPnFl.png

pRJd3Ca.png

0SGsTiy.png

b9zRVRO.png

gofn61U.png

w6TodHX.png

qoAyKUJ.png

6V09Vyk.png

1b0Xvp0.png

BcDG11u.png

:gemcry:

1 person likes this

Ep 5

Seungyeon OST

[c] uploader

2 people like this

e5 chi

e5 jpn

*that's the reason why k-drama beats all

Edited by red4summer
1 person likes this

Ep 6 caps

PLeUSKm.png

wD460pL.png

tXbBAQB.png

GyHuZ1j.png

cnz0kcy.png

vlEyHox.png

Eeh2r2x.png

6B85qOP.png

gcWi2E7.png

SL5tAzp.png

8YYDNcI.png

gqtZYe6.png

qNx5SK5.png

by7gA4I.png

HS9lu7i.png

3vNvxgv.png

Dow6S1y.png

HxNrfQ4.png

DBpJLDs.png

JrGugkh.png

UEU9udN.png

UlvVrKc.png

AQz5jPq.png

81Rqljm.png

1 person likes this

Ep 6 

[c] uploader
1 person likes this

e6 chi

e6 jpn

Edited by red4summer
1 person likes this

seems like Seungyeon OST song will be reveal next week

source

27secs preview

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=463066577154417&set=vb.433417130119362&type=2&theater

Thanks for the update! Was about to ask information about the new OST that was played at the end of ep 6. Good to know that Hammie has a new solo song :)

Yay for new Hammie OST!  :chipper:  :chipper:  :chipper: 
She better have one atleast,
Thanks for the info!  :shy: