• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
mae

Which KARA member/s would you want to be BFF's with?

270 posts in this topic

BFF with nicole or hara would be fun~ Since on IY I saw Hara with lots of jokes and gags..I guess I will always have fun if Hara is always by my side ^^

As for nicole it's because she's my biase and yeah..kekeke

Can I pick all the members? LOL! But I really want Jiyoung to be my BFF :) She's so adorable and lovely. Hehe! I'm an unnie too so if I was her BFF, I also want her to show me what she always do with her unnies, oh especially her aegyo! I WANNA SEE IT PERSONALLY! Hahahaha!

I would pick Gyuri as the KARA member has said again and again how reliable and dependable she is. I also love her humor and think talking to her would always be interesting.

I think I would pick Hara or Jiyoung since both of them looks cheerful and easy-going. Also, their age is not too far from me, too. It would be awesome if I can do that.

HARA!!!!! XD but i would wanna be bffs with all the members in kara since they're all fun to be with kekeke. All of them has such bright personalities, making it alittle difficult to choose T_T

I would have to say Gyuri. She's beautiful but she's actually the only one I don't want to date. I think she would help me in my girl relationships better.

HARA! Absolutely Hara! She is animated and fun, she makes everyone laugh, but also is calm and quiet most of the time and it reminds me of my personality. Therefore, I would choose Hara!

I'd say none because it would be awkward for me to be asking for their autographs all the time.

I'd like to have Nicole as BFF, I can say that I have many things in common with her, she is funny, good charisma, christian, knows english...but I'm 4 years older lol

then I'll choose Gyuri, she also has good sense of humor, seems like the person who consider and listen to you when you are talking, she is mature and well think, we has the same age as me

i want to be a close friend with nicole and hara i think they are the funniest and most friendly and easy to approach they can always make fun with you!

All of them except Jing would be fine with me. Wouldn't want to be bffs with Jing cause that means I'd friend zoned her and never have a chance of going out with her xD.

Hammie for me xD

no matter when I watch her, I can smile.. That only BFF can do..

I'd say none because it would be awkward for me to be asking for their autographs all the time.

I think if you're their BFF you'll get more than that even if you don't ask for it^^

I want to be BFF with all of them :D

As saying goes, the more the merrier. All of us have different personalities except for Nicole and me(Nicole and I are quite similar in term of personality). It must be fun to hang out together :lol:

Occasionally, maybe we'll have some arguments but that will only strengthen our friendship. I believe that we'll get along well no matter what ;)

it's hard to pick one out of these girls. they are all have interesting personalities. but i think i will pick Hara and Nicole, because they are the closest to me in terms of age :) i think we would have a lot to talk, and we'll get along well too lol

I want nicole and hara as my friends, gyuri and seung yeon as my old sister, and jing my little sister(she so cute, can't resist her cuteness.....) :gemnoway: