• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
mae

Which KARA member/s would you want to be BFF's with?

270 posts in this topic

nicole!

since we both share a common language and everything she does is jsut so cute!

hmmm either Nicole or Hara! lol

their a year older than I am

Nicole: she has an interesting personality and I like her sense of humour and her hyperness and friendly I think I'll get along with her well

Hara: she's interesting too i love watching her in invincible youth, she cracks me up all the time and she seems like a fun person to be with

I pick Nicole!

She's always so bubbly and sweet to everyone she knows,

I'd love to have a best friend like her :)

I also pick Jiyoung because she's always so hyper just like me,

we'd have a lot of fun :)

Seungyeon definitely because she seems so humble and would be a good friend. That's not to say the others wouldn't be good friends but in different ways.

i would choose nicole or hara..nicole coz i feel she is very friendly and she will be there for me when i need her...and hara coz iam attracted to her , she is cute and dorky ,,i actually feel she will be like asister to me..but any one from kara will be great

i would like to be best friend with nicole <3

because she looks very fun to hang out with and cuz she's american :P

Nicole or Jiyoung.

Nicole mainly because she's American, but also cause' of her cute and bubbly personality.

And Jiyoung because she was the first one I fell in love out of the whole group :eyelove:

mine would be either Hara, or Nicole. Both of them are soooo funny. Hara and her humour and Nicole and her eye smile...plus shes the only one I can communte with.

Either Hara or Nicole.

Hara because she's a rascal and full of aegyo and we'll both get along well. XDXDXD

Nicole because of her cuuute personality. XD

i think i will feel comfortable being with Nicole.. her dorkyness is so cute.. we can be 2 dorky, crazy BFF.. hahah! *dreaming*

i think that my personality fit GYUL, but i want a friend like Nicole, i think we can understand each other aahaha

definitely Jiyoung! She's fun to be around, and very spontaneous. She can probably cheer me up when i'm feeling down =)

Her laugh & smile is enough to lift up my mood.

I think Jiyoung or Seungyeon, for me. : ) I'm kind of quiet and shy, and I think I'd get along with them the most. Gyuri, Hara, and Nicole would probably unnerve me. For some reason I doubt I've be as nervous around Jiyoung or Seungyeon. Though, I'd love to be friends with all of them! They're too adorable.<3

Nicole

because she looks really nice and is really funny and cute

and i agree with AnnDropsBy

NICOLE! She's best friend material xD

She's upbeat, and really friendly. There's always something you can talk about, but she knows when it's time to be serious. <3

Gyuri..i'm like her members.. so dependent to my friends.. keke~~ i think it would be nice knowing i have a best friend like her whose always have my back... i'm so touchy!i like body contact a lot!as in hugging, etc. as i've observed she's like that too.. so yeah!i pick Gyuri!i'll be picking her forever!!keke~~

Nicole and Seungyeon - Can't choose!

Feel like Nicole would be the kind of energetic and bubbly personality friend that I would really benefit from and she speaks english! lol She'd be a really sweet + fun friend.

But from real life experience, my BFFs tend to be the types like Seungyeon~ Lol, apparently my type and her type compliment each other nicely as friends. :tongue:

Mine is probably Jiyoung,I'm a quiet and shy type too plus we not very much different in ages.But i also want to be friend with Nicole.She's very funny and dorky.

goo hara!! watching her on invincible youth is hilarious, shes so funny and cute, she seems so real =)

Nicole & Hara!

Nicole because she seems like a very down to earth and kind person. She also has a quirky sense of humour. Hara it sort've the same but more mischievious for sure.

For me, I wanna be BFFs with JIYOUNG!!!! Hehehehe Because she makes me smile! Hehehe and she's my favorite!! ^_^

i pick seungyeon! :] she seems to have a pretty unique personality ^^ i love her.~

oh and gyuri. i heard she's the funniest!

Hara!

Because from my point of view, she is the prettiest. Will lead a great life just to have a beautiful like her.