[2014.08.25] KARA Celebrates Comeback with 250 Fans During Mini Fan Meeting

edr49890

Kara prepared a special event for the fans.

After performing in SBS’ Inkigayo on August 25, Kara launched a mini fan meeting at a park nearby to spend a meaningful time with the fans.

During the fan meeting, Kara members decided to express their thanks to the fans by buying food with their personal money.

Giving out food to 250 fans who gathered, Kara and the fans enjoyed their time by talking and eating together. The fans also congratulated Kara for making its comeback by singing a ‘congratulations song.’

74336002.jpg

Goo Hara said, “This is where we met with the fans after I debuted with the song Rock U. I’m happy to be meeting them again during the week we made our comeback with Mamma Mia. I feel touched and energized. Thank you for supporting us throughout this week and we will work harder. All we can say is thank you always and we will become Kara who works hard.”

Kara made its comeback through the 6th mini album showcase on August 18 and will be carrying out its promotional activities.

Photo credit: DSP Media

• Like 8

to add on:

since youngji just debuted and has no/litte income, hara helped to pay on her behalf.

like in guerilla date, hara chose to be reborn as youngji. why?

fanmeet is a way to show appreciation to fans and a close interaction to narrow the gaps.

hara was in similar position back in 2008 and hence she understands.

now does hara need a blog too?

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 2