• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
mae

[Hamtastic] SeungYeon's Predebut Pics from her younger school days

329 posts in this topic

yes cute as always the older THE CUTER :thumbup:

what happens when she was 60 years OLD? :lol2:

kekekeke so weird with this hair but her face still cute~ nothing gonna change my love for her XD

she cute like tiffany snsd and i wish both of them are bestfriend forever...

love seungyeon and tiffany...

ahhh , I just realize she has a really big eyes when she's not smiling XD . But still love her smile tough =)

hahaha .. the younger years.. still she looks cute.. i dont think much has changed.. i dont think she was ready when the pic were taken hehe

oh man, those pictures are funny haha, but not in a bad way. she still looked like a cute hamster when she was little.

Lol, how cute. She looks like she's having a bad day in the first pic :gemhuh:

omooo so cute gg*

she really looks cute ^^

the photogrpher bach then wasnt skilled enough to capture her awesomness ! lol

She looks cute when she was small, well if she doesn't smile that won't be our hammie but i kinda like her glare too so awesome xD

so cute~~~~~~~ she likes selca so much!!! and i'm craving her tweets in twitter lollll

I love the fact that she looks almost exactly the same, and that's she's not smiling at all XD.

It also scares me to think that my cousin actually looks a LOT like her... in the first pictures. I'm excited now lol

OMG!!!

Her hair is all dye!

The first picture, it's dye brownish-red?

Then the later, her half top hair was dye like yellow.

Such big eyes!!!

Right now, in Kara, she doesn't really dye her hair anymore.

Awww, pre-debut Seungyeon is adorable!

Yeah, her hair is all dyed in those pics... Interesting how she doesn't dye it now. O:

She's really chubby ever since! But what is she hiding in her mouth in the first photos? haha . Unnie cute!

lolololols this made my day well atleast she smiles at make cute poses alot now

i wonder wats her reaction wid her childhood pics

i cant belive thats two picture is seungyeon. now seungyeon always show her killer smile and cute eyes. different from tht picture with no smile at all.

hahaha..

she's really cute.. :D

but she's a bit scary with frown face.. :P

when when she smiles it makes me glad.. :lol:

she grow become pretty girl, even though when he look a little sad when she was a kid, but for me she is still adorable. very cute.

♥ Seung Yeon ♥

hahahaha,,, funny funny funyy.. it makes me laugh.. now she's pretty ang prettier.. i love seung yeon.. she brights my day.. KARA is the best

She looks so good with blonde streaks :eyelove: