[2015.06.10] Kamilia Message for Han Seungyeon Cupid Cupid Birthday

viperion

Name: Khae Koo

Message: Seungyeonnie~ Happy happy birthday ^^ Uri baby face hammie, I always wish you happiness and strength in all these years you continue as a performer. Whatever issues you went through must be hard, but always remember that you passed through these and still remain intact with strength... that your fans, Kamilia, are still here... "We're With You~~"

Stay the same SMILING SEUNGYEON ^~^ cos your happiness is also our happiness.

Thank you for taking care of KARA.

Kara with Kamilia

FIGHTING!!

P.S. Come to Philippines! I recommend going to El Nido or Coron. Pretty beaches here ^^

Name: Joanna Chong
Message: Wishing a sincere happy birthday to you! I'm a new Kammilia because of Mamma Mia and Cupid. Amazing music, dance and voices, especially yours! Thank you for working hard! がんばって! Please eat healthily and stay safe because of the MERS outbreak. Your smile makes me smile kkkkk. Thank you for being an inspiration! I will smile more often~

Edited by venozoid

Name:Allyson Rena                            
Message:Happy Birthday to one of the prettiest singer in South Korea who belongs to a powerful girl group.Wishing you a blessed happy birthday!I thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your efforts you done for your group.Please stay adorable and lovable because those are the traits fans love about you.I want to hear more of your beautiful voice.KARA songs will always be one of the best k-pop songs.Once again,happy birthday!!!

Name: Hannah Dy

Happy birthday Seungyeon! No matter how old you get, you just don't seem to look like you're getting older ㅋㅋ I've been a Kamilia since 2009 and I applaud your constant effort to make KARA well known. You are really KARA's protector! I can't imagine KARA without its hamster ㅎㅎ Always remember that Kamilias are here for you, no matter how far we are from you. From now on, I hope we only make happy memories that we can never forget. 사랑해요 한승연! 카라 멋지다! (I hope you find a boyfriend now ㅋㅋ)

Name: AyWays

Happy birthday Seungyeon! I would like to thank you for everything you have done these past years ever since we've come to know you from Kara. You worked so hard to have Kara where there are now. I've become extremely attached to you because you have always been so genuine with the things you do. You're kind, cute, smart and talented! Please take care of yourself and always spend time with the people you love the most :)

Kamilia - AyWays

Name: Rudy

I wish you a happy, healthy and full of positive energy life.

I'll support and respect anyting you do.

KARA & SY Fighting!

Take care, Thank you for all your hardwork.

Name:Francisco

Message: Seung Yeon, my angel...I want to wish you a happy birthday. I hope you can have all the success you deserve, both privately and with Kara. Yout talent is a bless for me, keep strong and beautiful. I'll always suppport you, always be there.I hope to meet you someday. Love ya!!

Name: Eliza

I just want to say: Thank you for your hard work.  Thank you for your smile. Thank you that you never give up. Thank you that you give your heart in every performance. And finally, I want to thank you that you just are. You're amazing person. Thank you for everything.

Name: Kevin

Message: 승연 누나 생일 축하합니다! 카라 화이팅! Seungyeon, thank you for everything you've done for Kamilia. With your music and dancing, you've touched and inspired so many people around the world. 국제 카밀리아는 승연을 사랑해요!!! Please try to come for an international tour to North America! - 케빈 - 캐나다 @kh_flamestalker

Name: Merry Arsyad

Message: Happy Birthday to the most wonderful person on earth! #얼굴만큼마음도아름다운한승연양

Wishing you a wonderful year ahead!

Thank you for your hard work, Protector Hammie..

Lots of love from Indonesian Kamilia ^^

Name: Karl

Message: Seungyeon noona! You're already near 30s! Tho you still look so young so you'll always be the fake maknae of Kara! Happy Birthday to you and I hope you get a lot more! Thank you for always working so hard and being with Kara! I wish you more success and fame. Please visit the Philippines with Kara sometimes! TT Take care and always do your best!  

• Like 1

Name: Christine

Message: 안녕 승연 언니!! 생일 축하해요~ 언니에게 재미있는 생일 바랄게요. 그리고 건강하게 계세요~ 항상 잘 먹구.. 많이 쉬어요~

앞으로 필리핀에 다시 한번 오세요! ㅠㅠ 그래서 언니랑 만날 거예요. 보고 싶다 언니. 이 편지가 끝나요 지금...

Wishing you all the best on your birthday! Love you always! <3

• Like 1

Name: Ronald

Happy Birthday our dear han Seungyeon! May you have an awesome birthday.

We wish you all the best, and always remember that we, Kamilia, love you.

Stay strong and don't forget to have fun!

-ron

• Like 1

Name : Lunakyuna

Message :  Dear our most freaking cute hamutaro Han Seungyeon unnie, happy. happy. happy birthday to you. Thank you for this awesome 7 years. Let's make it to 70 years hehe~. Thank you for working hard for KARA, for KAMILIA and most important thing is for YOU. I love you. I love KARA. I love KAMILIA. Have a blast birthday. Enjoy yourself. Just to let you know, I'm happy when I see KARA happy. Love you babe. =)

Name: JingHen
Message: Happy Birthday SeungYeon^^ For your 27th birthday^^ First at all, wanna thank you for always keeping up with us without feeling tired, leading us to 
                 a brand new KARA world, with your smile and your determination, we can finally come to this day^^ Wish you all the good luck and please take care
                 of your health anyway^^ Need you forever, SeungYeon, be happy^^ Loving you~~~

Name: Muhd Haziq

Message: Happy Birthday Seungyeon noona! I am Muhd Haziq a Kamilia from Singapore!!! I first became a fan of KARA back in 2011 during Step but my favorite song of KARA is still Pandora up till now! Starting from Pandora era you became my favorite member in KARA and I like your hairstyle in Pandora too! I hope to see KARA in Singapore again someday!!! 승연누나 생일 축하합니다!! 저도 사랑합니다!!

Name: Amanda Ribamar

Hello Seungyeon, how are you?

Today is a special and important day, it's your birthday, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DARLING!

I hope you can make all your dreams come true, I hope you get so much love, be very happy and live healthily. I love you and I will always support you in everything you do, just do what you love to do, and once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Name: Azahari

Message: 안녕 승연 누나 !! 생일 축하해요. It is your 27th Birthday. I started to be a Kamilia back in 2011 when KARA comeback with "STEP". I wish you all the best for KARA and most important is that I'm always be supporting you and the other 3 group members. Thank you for the work hard for KARA and stay healthy, once again HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!