• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Love KARA

which member have a baby face ?

the baby face member   801 members have voted

1. 1. who ?

• ji young
    • hara
    • gyuri
    • nicole
    • sunghee
    • seungyeon

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

701 posts in this topic

Of course it's Seungyeon unnie

As we can see she has a small face in the members

And also a cute face and small eyes

definitely seungyeon! the first time i saw him she really look like a child!

her face so cute!

i can't believe she has a same age as Gyuri

I think it's seungyeon, she looks very young for her age.. She simply just has a very cute baby face which I envy so much.. hahaha..

i pick seungyeon because although she is the second oldest in the group but because she have baby face , she look much more younger.

do you really need to ask?

even though my fav is hara. .

i think seungyeon has the baby face

i actually thought she was the maknae before..

hands down it'd have to be Seungyeon. Not looking at all like the second oldest, more suited as the maknae. Seungyeon Saranghaeeee~ :eyelove:

there's no other answer for me, I just melt with Jing and that cute baby face of hers

Definitely Seungyeon. She still looks like the maknae of the group. Then it would be Jiyoung and Nicole

For me jiyoung has a babyface among the members, but all of them are beautiful, but jiyoung still outstands them or im just bias? lol

Definitely Seungyeon! Jiyoung used to, but not anymore. You can really see Jiyoung's face got more mature-looking.

When I first saw Kara I always thought that Seungyeon was the Maknae.... Until recently when she seems to have grown a bit more mature........ :thumbup:

I know Han Seung Yeon has a very adorable younger face, but Kang Ji Young definitely has the most adorable baby face.

Seungyeon hands down for me, she's older than me but I knew she looks younger than me

Well, to me it's Seungyeon and Gyuri. Don't know if it's just me but to me gyuri looks younger than jiyoung. Don't know if it's because of the make up or because Jiyoung is growing and looking more mature and is starting to lose her baby fats.

Technically Jiyoung's the maknae but I still feel that Seungyeon's face is the most deserving of the title 'KARA's baby face' --> :blush:

Seungyeon will always be the most babiest face to me ~~ ^^ Though I do agree she looks more matured based on the old and new videos of watched of Kara xD

Seungyeon of course..I thought she was the youngest when the first time I saw them :tongue:

For me it's Jiyoung :thumbup:

LoL only 3 votes for Gyuri?

She have a metropolitan women face :thumbup1:

lol, I voted for Hara. I know Hammie has very cute face, but Hara has the baby face ><

It's seungyeon!! i thought she was the maknae at first before i learned that it's jiyoung... kekeke. seungyeon still looks like the maknae till now to me ^~^