• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
xichigo

[Haradoll] Silky & Sleek - Hara's Hair!

266 posts in this topic

it is very shiny and silky.. all in all she has very nice hair lol.. :confused1:

Agree! She has the best hair in the world!! I wonder how she keeps them in perfect condition. Hara Jjang!! ^_^

Srsly. Every time I see this girl, I just stare at her hair. I'm jealous. It's so smooth and shiny.

I agree, she does have silky smooth hair. But I think you can get that from the Saloon where they put these chemicals into your hair, and it stays straight and untangled for months, :blushing: , she looks amazingly cute, thank you for sharing,sms.

she has a lot of hair.. i wonder if it's heavy for her.. but seeing as how she flicked it in a way that it made it look like a lions mane in that last pic.. i guess not!

i'm so envious of her sleek hair T__T

Edited by LeeYen

haha. nice straight hair! in invincible youth, her hair is always so long and straight, and she's funny LOL~ but the last picture, she kinda look like medusa. :X

nice hair. . .

so soft and silky. . .

hope I can touch it. . . :thumbup:

her hair is amazing. i love that it's always long and how it looks perfect straight or wavy. it really suits her and makes her look more like a doll haha

Her hair is damn long...

I prefer her long straight to curling hair...

i like her smooth, long, silky and a little bit frizzy in the center of the hair >.< it suits her cute out look <3

i love it with her long hair. she can be cute and sexy at the same time.

her black silky hair really straight and nice~~

i also hope my hair grow faster..

haha~~!!

luv her glossy hair...... it really has got lustre........

she would be PERFECT for a shampoo commercial...... dont understand why she hasnt done one yet......

yeah you're right, Hara's hair always looks so great. She could def be a great shampoogirl

I would buy it xD

A definite "yes" for Hara to do a future shampoo CF :D

OMO!

I SOOO AGREE^^

i thought i was the only one who noticed it, but finally someone notice it too!=D

I definitely prefer her hair when it is straight, long and down. She can still pretty much pull off the wavy look or when it's tied up but it looks far better that way imho.

Someone call a CF Shampoo Director!

Hara Needs To Make A Shampoo CF!

Thank for sharing :P

Fight~ Hara!

her hair is super pretty if she shoot a shampoo cf i bet it be a hit :cry:

i wish my hair is pretty like her's :sulk: