• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
xichigo

[Haradoll] Silky & Sleek - Hara's Hair!

266 posts in this topic

i totally agree that Hara's hair is good...i first notice her because of her hair...

ever since i cut my hair, i wanted to grow it out just like hara's. its so shiny and long and sleek. what's her secert?!

and her epic hair flips...

Silky Smoooooth haha

All the hair product companies gotta get on this quick!!!

Once their in Japan, guarantee Vidal Sasson with contact her to do commericals hahaha

Her and Amuro Namie should do a commerical together LOL

*is jealous* i wish i had hair like hers! she should be on some shampoo/conditioner commercial

her hair is so beautiful.. i wonder what shampoo n conditioner she uses..

i wanna hav hair like dat~

Edited by Yuu-kun

LOL. forget the Shampoo CF.

I wanna know what kinda shampoo she is using RIGHT NOW. xD

ahhh so jealous of her silky hair. they're perfect !

her hair seems totally perfect i really liked it when she was in the lupin mv and she had that hairflipping part.. haha i think i would buy the hair products she would endorse.. lol

Wow I was totally on naver looking up Hara's hair today LOL. I wanted to dye my hair and I'm like her Lupin hair color is so AMAZING. I mean toss aside the fact that normal people's hair would never look like hers because hers is godly <3

at last photo like a shampoo cf star.. :adore:

I'm jealous.

LOL me too jiji~~.. ==

OMG *faint* Why hara's hair so jjang??? why? i totally love her hair.. wish my hair can like that.. LOL

i never see this thread before.... lol

i am so jealous of her hair..... so nice and straight and pretty.

....how does she flick her hair like that???!!!! O_O"

wow.. but then in other shows her hair starts to mess up.. o.o nonetheless she still looks nice

I'm jealous too.

Her hair is so beautiful and shining.

I can't even imagine her cutting it. That would be heartbreaking !

her hair is so silky smooth! straight and long! probably the smoothest hair ! :D

Her crazy awesome hair became really noticeable to me on an episode of Invincible Youth where she did a 'CF' for apples and she flipped her hair around.

I'm so jealous of her gorgeous hair...I had to straighten mine to get it smooth and silky looking but it gets messed up halfway through the day U_U; Share your secrets Hara!

hara and gyuri's hair are just gorgeous! and to think they are always styling it! gahhh...i wonder if they have hair treatment every day. hara needs to tell us her secret ><

she have a beauty full hair, and small face it's so perfect to be a model for some shampoo brand ^^