Do Your Friends Know About Kara?

Jiyoung_*

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

few of my friends know about kpop

as for KARA, they know about the group and they know that its my favourite groupe

theirs are usually SNSD and such, i'm like :thumbdown: haha.

when i first got into k-pop , my fiends had a background

about it too , but they were more aware of WG + SNSD :sweatdrop:

but then when i discoverd kara :eyelove:

and spazz about them alot

they know about them

glad that at least my very best friend is a kamilia herself :thumbup:

and whenever im looking at kara mvs , varitey , or live perfs

she would join and sometimes will send msgs like

yay kara won :lol2: today during their comebacks lol :whistling::D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

yeah they know, because i talk a lot about them.

so i have two kinds of friends. fellow kpop-lover fans, and the other who has no interest in kpop. my friends who has no interest know kara because they know i love them and i talk about them a lot. lol

There's only few of my friends who is a k-pop fans

and those who are a kpop fans seems more into the boy groups like DBSK, Big Bang etc~ =.=

and even they are into girl group, it will be SNSD or F(x) or 2ne1..

But they know about Kara, because I mentioned them a lot~ XD

even my roommate says how can I'm fangirl-ing a girl group since I'm a girl too~~ Lol

I just love our girls so much! :D

A few of my friends love kdramas, but not kpop... for some reason one of my friend mentioned Hara because of Junhyung.. I was kind of offended when she said "not so good" things about her. I burst out and replied in a friendly way "oh no.. please don't judge her like that.. you don't know her".. and that's the end of the story.

Yeah, my friend also said something about hara in the recent running man.. she's never liked any girl group though.. =.=

she said she's just being impolite to call the MC directly by the name and she judge her as an impolite girl..

and I just say something like, u don't know her well, it's just the variety effect.. ^^

ah... I'm a lonely kamilia~ XD

Yeah, my friend also said something about hara in the recent running man.. she's never liked any girl group though.. =.=

she said she's just being impolite to call the MC directly by the name and she judge her as an impolite girl..

and I just say something like, u don't know her well, it's just the variety effect.. ^^

ah... I'm a lonely kamilia~ XD

Netizens fussed about it too... actually she seemed to be really comfortable with the cast members since it's her second time around... She was the guest during the second episode of running man. Her personality didn't change at all.. maybe just the conversation part? yeah... that usually happens to me too.

She already apologized for it. *it's just the right thing to do since she's an idol =)...

hehehe.. and yeah.. she said it's also because of variety.. *so true in a way..

ROFL. My friend got me involved in Kara when he wasn't even a really big fan of Kara. So then I influenced a few of my friends into changing their online names into Kara references and even convinced one to sign up on the forums here. So yeah, they hear about it from me ALOT.