• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Jiyoung_*

Do Your Friends Know About Kara?

648 posts in this topic

One of my friends knows about kara and he was the one that showed me kara. actually i just remembered that there are 2 other friends that i have that knows about kara

it's pretty funny because my two roommates (who aren't korean) are totally into kpop now because of me. they like kara's butt dance & honey. puahaha <3

I have two friends that are into K-pop, one of them got me into it and is totally digging all the idol groups. My other friend is really only into 2ne1 and Afterschool. We tried to influence the rest of our friends, but they ended up saying it was annoying.

I mean, just how is it annoying when I constantly repeat "Do it do it Chu~" after I hear someone say "...do it."?

My friends know.

cos i keep talking about kara to them and let them watch tons of mvs and listen to songs of kara.

I think my classmates who follow kpop cos kpop is the current trend dunno.

Think they only know wg,snsd and boy groups......

Majority of my friends doesn't even know k-pop =/

but for those who do, they know Kara but not a fan.

Gotta spread the Kara love even more <3

good thing my sister has taken an interest to them lately.

As for me a few of my friends listen to Kpop and they love Kara just like me but I guess not to an extent that they would join Karaholic which bewilders me why not join right? Then they're my other friends who thinks I'm crazy and too old to be listening to this kind of music but I've been listening to K-pop since I was in 6th grade and I've loved it ever since so to answer your question it's about 50-50 with my friends.

always have this argument with my friends

who is a hardcore suju fans

and im trying to convert them from ELF to KAMILIA

hahahaha

A few of them do know Kara, a few of them dont know them by name but they know they exist

Of course my friends know about KARA!!! I talk about them ALL THE time ( just doing my part of increasing KARA's popularity ) =)

Yeah, they all do.

I always show them KARA when they come over to my house ♥

We went to Music Bank to see KARA once too!

Honestly, I didn't really get to know Kara until this Christmas break. I knew some of their songs but I never watched their shows, but then one of my guy best friends started to like Nicole so much that he even replaced Yoobin with Nicole, and it was quite shocking since hes been a fan of Yoobin for 2 years! hahah. But ever since Christmas break, I started watching their shows and just ended up loving every single one of them. :P

a few of my friends from college heard me listening to wanna, and thtey thought it was pretty cool

before none of my fren ever knew or Kara, then one day i introduce them to our lovely girl,

now all of them addict to Kara, of course thank to Mister dance

These days kpop is popular at my school....

all the girls in my class love Super junior.....

some of my friends know kara...

haha Only my little sister and one friend know about KARA. Kpop isn't really popular here in France =)

I know someone (maybe a friend? Not sure our category) and he mentioned having an interview to possibly teach English in South Korea and I mentioned if they had heard any music from there and he said no and I mentioned Kara and some other artist's to the person. Don't know if he's checked them out yet though.

for me..no..i live in the states and my friends know my addiction for kpop...but they don't really understand it..haha..but i did convert my sister to a kamilia recently..haha

My friend didn't know that i'm kara's fan but when they saw kara's mv by chance and talk about their cute then i'm going to introduce kare to them, they were big surprise that i'm kara's fan ^^

Not many of my friends listen to kpop but I'm probably the biggest fan of Kara out of all my friends that do listen to kpop!