• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
karaholicsg

How did u find Karaholic

How did u find Karaholic?   542 members have voted

1. 1. How did u find Karaholic? (if u remember :p)

• Youtube
    • Wikipedia
    • Google search
    • From affiliated sites
    • Soompi
    • CrunchyRoll
    • From Karabloom or KO
    • From a friend

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

576 posts in this topic

Haha affiliated site and somehow thru friends i manage to know about Karaholic..and thx to it..i became a much better KARA fan!

It was so long ago that i don't remember but maybe through Google, or the old youtube channel~~

Youtube is an effective place to promote a fansite. I found this site when i was watching a subbed video on youtube

I googled and find it. Trying to find more info and sub videos of Kara that i would understand.

I guess just google!! and affiliated websites (allkpop fanclub thing brought me to know Karaholic's website...)...yup ^~^

i find karaholic from youtube, i searched kara videos on youtube when i found subbed kara taxi i click the uploader, when the page opened i found www.karaholic.com there

Well after Watch Kara Video or News They Will Always Mention KARAHOLIC!!! :D

so i give a shot to the site and wallah..... I'm A Pure Blooded Kamilias :lol:

I think I found it on Twitter, strangely. I forgot what lead me to the twitter account tho, hmm

from twitter..keke..sound kinda funny..

i just click the KH..then,i found this page..

so,i just sign up this frum...kekeke

i love KARA!!

I went crazy about Kara on the 15th of dec last year (yes I still remember). Spazzing about it w/ my friend. Then she told me about this. Resisted at first but failed a few days after. Here I am. :tongue:

i found out that kara fans were called kamilia so i googled kamilia and found this site!

I first saw Karaholic through a google search, but that was just passing by.

After I became interested in Kara, I was reminded of this site through an affiliate (;

I discovered karaholic.com because of hahamong show (Kara was featured there). I saw the logo of Sweet Melodix (they are the who subbed the video) and I find it cute so I decided to follow them on their website. That leads me here. Owww... this site is so cute. I like the design.

Was trying to look kara's fan club and forums, searched soompi from google and found karaholic from soompi, lol

Youtube, i was searching for the subbed "Idol show" episodes, it was so quick to find them :thumbup1:

i vote for google search,,..

i have search for international forum of KARA and here i am ^^

I found out about it in allkpop.com

when i was searching for a fansite for kara...

I accidentally clicked on the "karaholic" in their page

^_^

I found you lot in Youtube when i was searching for Kara subbed videos :thumbup: thank god I did.

short story is that i found it in google

but the long story is...

i am also a sone and i always go to SSF

then i like kara and i concluded that if snsd has a fan forum like SSF, why kara wouldn't have one? so then i search in google and i find KH

google search :thumbup1:

i tried to find Kara international fansite

and i type 'Kara international fansite'

then karaholic is the first site