• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
mae

Who is the most charismatic performer in KARA?

Who is the most charismatic performer in KARA?   553 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the most charismatic performer in KARA?

• Gyuri
    • SeungYeon
    • Sunghee
    • Hara
    • Nicole
    • Jiyoung
    • Other- as in more than 1 person

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

344 posts in this topic

It's definitely Gyuri!! Gyuri experienced musicals, so her emotional expression is very good. She has beautiful voice, so Gyuri is the best performer!! :thumbup:

LOL, MORE THAN HALF WAS VOTE FOR COLE, incuding me :P ,

let's go haraaaa >___< hara is the cutestttt <3<3<3 I hope that the votes are a little more balanaced and not so imba ><

For me it's Seungyeon all the way. Why? Because I feel like she can switch from looking super sexy to super cute. She really is like a fake-maknae <3 I think she can capture both scenes very well.

I also like Nicole because she seems so shy but looks sexy on-stage, but you can still see some of her shyness sometimes. So it loses a little charisma for me.

I think Nicole does have a slight edge, but for a lot of the great groups, and Kara being one of them..the total is always greater than the sum of it's parts!

i vote for cole..she stood out the most on stage.. :thumbup1: she looks energetic and shine on the stage..

Seungyeon has the best voice and hara is the best dancer. but nicole doing well in both. so i vote for nicole -_-

Nicole for me too, like what others has said, "Nicole dominates the stage" :lol:

Nicole loves to perform.. you can watch her in this recent fancam

(Credit goes to the splendid videographer for the wonderful capture.)

Nicole's movements are natural with 100% follow-through, no holding back. She is at times coy, then shy and cute ....even playful and cheeky. She sticked out her tongue at one point during a short break in between the dance steps.

I simply like watching her perform... :thumbup:

Nicole loves to perform.. you can watch her in this recent fancam

(Credit goes to the splendid videographer for the wonderful capture.)

Nicole's movements are natural with 100% follow-through, no holding back. She is at times coy, then shy and cute ....even playful and cheeky. She sticked out her tongue at one point during a short break in between the dance steps.

I simply like watching her perform... :thumbup:

That's a very detailed and apt description of how she performs. Yep, for me it's Nicole too, since she has so many expressions while she performs. Gyuri too has a strong aura that makes you unknowingly intrigued while she performs, maybe due to her elegant looks.

Nicole! Eventhough, I'm a big fan of Gyuri but Nicole has a presence on stage.

nicole is the most charsimatic performer. if they're not perform i'll gonna say gyuri.

Nicole and Hara

the two are good dancers

as Seungyeon said, the two are good at sexy dance

Jiyoung for me! I just think she transforms into another being when on she's stage. In more serious/mature performances such as Lupin( I think), Speed up and Pandora, she unleashes an intense stare which make her look so fierce. That impresses me the most! :D

Edited by The.Jing.Thing

to me I find nicole to be really charismatic on stage. She totally caught my eye with her charisma on stage. Sometimes gyuri can be charismatic as well :)