• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
mae

Who is the most charismatic performer in KARA?

Who is the most charismatic performer in KARA?   553 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the most charismatic performer in KARA?

• Gyuri
    • SeungYeon
    • Sunghee
    • Hara
    • Nicole
    • Jiyoung
    • Other- as in more than 1 person

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

344 posts in this topic

i agree with the original poster and say it was sung hee, but now its nicole. the other members are quite shy on stage

I would say Nicole although I have to admit I have somewhat of a bias xD She seems really charismatic on stage in my opinion

All Kara members are great. But I gotta say Nicole. I just can't keep my eyes away from her, each time i watch one of their performances, my eyes always gravitate towards her. She just have that stage presence and full of energy.

I voted for Nicole. Reason being, every time I watch their live perf, my focus will automatically go to Nicole. She's just so charismatic that on stage and she really catches people's attention.

Not sure hu to vote though, i don think its gyuri, she is just over confident to me, ahahah, i think i would would muh favourite :lol:

wow, nicole is owning this poll. well is also voted for her, its hard not to notice her during their performances.

How is Nicole getting so much votes?!

6-2.gif

I picked Gyuri. She's so pretty and sexy, gaaaawwwwd just awesome stage presence. The cameras are drawn to the goddess.

Edited by gredavone

All the winkers in kara=) kara always make my day whenever i am bombed my homeworks

i also voted for Nicole 8D

before it's really and definitely SungHee xD

well i think all of them has their own charms and charisma..

but everytime i looked at Nicole, she's really great and she has a seductive moves xD

though my fave is GyuRi..

well she also has a different charisma <3

but i don't know..

Nicole's is different..

i'd always say she's one of the strongest member in kara 8D

I'm not saying this because nicole is my favourite .. But .. She's always showing the best of her on stage, She smiles so heartidly always, Not just on stage. She's really energetic .. Next to nicole .. Definetly seungyeon =]

Wow, Nicole is kicking butt on this poll. I'm going to have to go with everyone else and say Nicole. She definitely has stage presence. To me, she's the overall package!

NICOLE!!! That right! No 1 vote i got

:thumbup:

She's the leader of butt dance...haha... :o

Just like in Disco they perform Mister...

It seems dis must be Nicole's idea..

Dat dance is just like from American Ideas

Go Kara~

I'm not biased when I say Nicole has the most stage charisma.

I don't know, it's either me being really biased towards her in stage performances or she's just really that good in capturing attention even when she's on the side lines. It used to be Sunghee for me.

I picked SungHee..

she has great voice and charisma~

most charismatic person in Kara i think ^^

performance wise.. i have to say its nicole..

her dance is always so edgy and there is really beat

as for his singing she really has a very cute voice~!!

I say Nicole because looks like she really lays it out on stage. I guess she stands out a bit more than the rest.

I would say Nicole

she's a good dancer and singer and she always looks confident on stage

I voted for seungyeon because i like how she smiles sweetly like how she always does when joking around and talking to others

nicole of course!! she's 100% committed when she performs, its obvious when you see her dance

i voted for nicole :o i was going to click

Seungyeon but it slipped to nicole haha XD

From the old KARA it's SungHee she had a such presence on stage. Now I'll say Nicole she have a lot of charisma when she is on stage

imma go with my love, nicole... she just makes it all good... and then adding the other girls into the mix just makes a delicious cake of awesomeness... KARA ftw ^_^

Nicole! she's really energetic and in star golden bell when she hosts the guessing game or something she's so funny!