[Haradoll] The Official 'Hara' spazz thread.

auralis

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hara's official Japanese site opened today.

Currently there's not a whole lot on it though -- you can sign up for her newsletter (will come from info@koohara.jp), and there is also a note that she will be hosting "The Power of K - Korea TV Fes in Japan" alongside Leeteuk of Super Junior on April 24th. (It's worth pointing out she is noted as "Hara Koo (KARA)" on the listing :P)

Hopefully this is is a sign of more Hara activities, even if it's just in Japan :>

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Gu Hara at 'Two Rooms, Two Nights' (Gyuri noona's new movie) VIP premiere. Words really can't describe what a joy it is to see her like this again. Haragu ❤

Edited by PKKamilia1
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Can't believe I haven't spazzed anything about Hara for a month >_<"

More pics from Power Of K (these are KeyEast's BTS shots) :

KakaoTalk_20160425_190029415.jpg

KakaoTalk_20160425_190024806.jpg

IMG_6234.jpg

IMG_6258.jpg

IMG_6290.jpg

IMG_6337.jpg

IMG_6354.jpg

IMG_6294.jpg

%B8%F0%C0%BD3.jpg

IMG_6329.jpg

IMG_6472.jpg

%B8%F0%C0%BD4.jpg

IMG_6535.jpg

IMG_6574.jpg

%B8%F0%C0%BD5.jpg

IMG_6693.jpg

IMG_6698.jpg

IMG_6783.jpg

IMG_6797.jpg

%B8%F0%C0%BD2.jpg

%B8%F0%C0%BD1.jpg

Source :

http://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=4127335&memberNo=29770009

Edited by PKKamilia1
  • Like 2

Can't believe I haven't spazzed anything about Hara for a month >_<"

Tbh, it took me more than a year in KH to post something in Hara's spazz thread, even I'm really love her too :) most of the time just lurking, hehe

Thanks a lot for the updates, she's more and more beautiful!  :geminluv:  Like some other said, she seems a lot "relaxed" now :) seems she enjoy her lot free time...

• Like 1

@lukas

I've noticed that with Gyul and Ham too, all 3 of them look a lot more calm and rejuvenated now. It's really good to see.

And really no need to thank me, I'm just happy to be able to share with KH when I'm able to. :)

Hara's Instyle Korea Scans (these aren't all but they're the only ones in HQ atleast afaik)

CjDKtl_UkAAIIS4.jpg

CjDKtk8UYAAqvtL.jpg

CjDKtlEUkAA_ERP.jpg

Cr. To KG Nakagawa (@525kg on twitter)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Im catching up with KH news and stuff! How is HARA these days? What is she doing now? :)

She's still on break so far, Hara gave everyone a scare recently when her IG disappeared, it came back after about a week but she unfollowed more than 200 accounts, and also removed a bunch of her own uploads. At least the kpop websites posted about it (Lukas posted the article in the newsbox).

It's still not clear whether it was hacked or she was just sorting it. Anyway she posted a couple of shots from presumably a vacation spot (one was a landscape, the other was her scubadiving), her friends did the same. So she still looks to be enjoying this time off. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hara at the event "GlamGlow Gravitymud Firming Treatment" 08/09.           

I read speculation that at KeyEast can't make Hara acting career. And they have decided to advance her as model and for advertizing. I don't know as far as it is plausible. In general, there was an impression that Hara half a year was on a holiday and just now begins to do something.      

5yyhvuRwRrA.jpg

J0lirqhCB4c.jpg

Edited by Eugene Machinarchy

By the way, judging by experience of Keyeast, Hara won't move ahead on various variety shows and a reality show any more. Keyeast advances the actors very little there (...) I read speculation that at KeyEast can't make Hara acting career. And they have decided to advance her as model and for advertizing

But the point is...she wants to continue her career as a solo singer, push her acting career...? her career as a singer has ended? someone clarify this.