• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
auralis

[Haradoll] The Official 'Hara' spazz thread.

6,402 posts in this topic

awww. isn't All About You the ending song for Invincible Youth..?

song number 4 suits her current situation isn't it? i wonder if consulted DSP or her manager first before coming out. i mean, i'm super duper proud of her for being honest, but it's not something an idol would do. esp now...at the peak of their career. and this is something antis would pick up and you know...just use it to continuously attack her. =/

and to be honest, i'm a bit disappointed that dsp suggested/got her to do the surgery. she was beautiful before. during rock u, she was still pretty. i know some people might say that dsp didn't force her to do it or whatever. but Hara is still a young girl. And every teen wants to look their best right? And to have someone(your ceo!!) suggesting surgery on you...especially in this kind of industry... and we all know how many auditions she went through to finally get accepted.

Hara is still awesome. <3 Won't make me like her even less.

^^ i agree with you on everything.

i never thought DSP was that kind of

company. i seriously want her and the others

to be out of there. i`m not upset with her..just that

DSP telling her to fix this and that is just wrong.

though it's minor and after the asked her something..

she said “I feel good inside after saying this out.”

when you have something big like that as a secret..it is hard to

live while lying to others about it. im so proud of her. she made me like her even more <3~!

HARA FTW!

^

Wow she looks so gorgeous in those photos.

Actually she's always pretty but yeah.

Hara <3

I'm over the plastic surgery thing. She was pretty before, but now she's even prettier. One of the most prettiest idol ever anyways. (:

Those pictures of Hara is so amazing <3 She's GORGEOUS.

^^yeah, i`m totally over it as well.

aww the pic where she is pouting is so cute (:

thanks for the caps.

2dniv6.jpg

Hanji (godric29) linked me this picture. Taeyang & Hara, anyone? :thumbup: I'm guessing this is from the continuation episode since there was no such scene from this week's.

Aww that's super pretty.

Hara looks so cutee (:

Thanks for sharing <33

Anne, that picture is so sexy o__o I wonder what were they doing. Dancing ? heading over to the KaBang thread right now xD

ommo~!

maybe we would see more KaBang since

the boys are going to be back in Korea this year.

& we all know Hara is close to Seungri :lol:

yeah yeah.~

♥♥♥♥♥♥Taeyang&Hara(>ω<*)♥♥♥♥

Aww Taeyang is cute with Hara <3

and LOL @ her fighting. She's so fierce.

waahhh...thankx for the wallpaper...its really cute...already make it as my wallpaper...haha

Had to change the title

from HUNTER to ECO HOUSE. (:

at least we get to see her a little bit more than Hunters (:

same casts just having more fun together.

Awwww, i LOVE this wallpaper!!! So cuuutee! Hahaha, thanks for posting, I'm going to save this to my pictures, lol.

Are there any more of these anywhere? :D