• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
chupachups

[Gyutiful] Gyuri is a mommy's girl?

105 posts in this topic

aaaw...so sweet ^^

she's very caring and responsible child and to other people

It's nice to see her and her mother doing pretty girl! haha..so cute

they have a nice relationship(mother and daughter relationship)

thanks for sharing :D

Its good to be close to your parents. Gre8 that gyrul is such a gre8 example! =D

I love Gyuri's relationship with her mom it's nice to see that they are very close. I love the clip of Gyuri and her mom dancing to honey that was cute. Thanks for sharing the video and pictures with us.

hmmm....

they don't look alike that much but it looks like they are mother and daughter, lol.

sorry if I'm confusing XD

awwwww! their relationship seems to be so close ^^

they look alike :sweatdrop: its cute how she's a mommy's little girl

I never though Gyuri was so close to her mom, she seems to be the type "on her own" but at the same time she looks like the girls how really keeps her mom close.

LOL (hope that make sense)

It's cool to have such a great relationship with your mom, specially your mom since you can be pretty sure she's always be there ^^

Gyuri have a very2 good relationship with her mother...

I almost cry when i see gyuri with her mother in.. Kara- Gyuri House Tour...

it so touching.....

thats good, always good to keep in touch with your parents despite how hectic your schedule is

I see where she got all the Beauty from hehe! They almost look a like but they're eyes are in different shape. Still beautiful though.

Awww~

Gyuri and her mom look so

beautiful and alike.Its so sweet

when they talked about their parents.

Loved it^^

wow her relationship with her mother is so sweet !

it was so cute when Gyuri and her mother danced pretty girl together

Edited by GyuCole2

Love her relationship with her mom,

it shows that even she had a hectic schedule

she still manage to spend sometimes with her mom ^^

Aww...such a sweet relationship between Gyuri and her mom. They're so close to each other. Her mom also visited her during an episode of Kara's Bakery as well. =)

aigooo ommo soo cute lerrr. mommy's little girl...

but now she's more independant. she looks cute with her mom & i can tell they're close

her relationship with her mom is absolutely adorable! Her phone call to her mom was really sweet.

their relationship is totally admirable <3 They're so close to each other, but even though they're close, i know Gyuri is independent cause she's living separately :(

lol maybe her mum just wants to see her own daughter,and also be famous at the same time!lol gyuri loves her mum very much!

reminds me my relationship with my mom <3

But her mom is teaching how to be Gyul Omma! <3