• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
xKaraLover89

Which member u love most for the first time you see Kara??How about now??

Which member u love most for the first time you see Kara??How about now??   1,067 members have voted

1. 1. First Time

• Nicole
    • Jiyoung
    • Hara
    • Seungyeon
    • Gyuri
    • Sunghee
  2. 2. Now

• Nicole
    • Jiyoung
    • Hara
    • SeungYeon
    • Gyuri
    • Sunghee

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

854 posts in this topic

For me, it's always been Nicole. I loved her unique style and her personality since i started liking Kara.

:D

Gyuri. The first time I saw a picture of KARA, I was immediately drawn to her because she was so pretty.

Now, it is still Gyuri. Not only is she very pretty, but I love her whole Goddess act xD. I love people who act conceited (in a jokingly way of course~)

When I saw Seungyeon smile I thought she was really pretty. She is still my favorite.

First time I saw Kara, i thought "wow..Gyuri's really pretty" but now I think i'm getting more side-tracked by Hara XD. After seeing her on MBC Come to Play, i really like her personality. It's so sweet and innocent.

first: seung yeon

later: sung hee, and nicole if excluding sung hee

seung yeon was just too cute. first saw her on mbc every1 idol show

Hara because she seemed the most down to earth and she was the first member I learned about but now I would have to say that Nicole and Seungyeon, she's like an adorable hamster

LOLZ...

Jiyoung not femes dat time...

Sure Nic is powerful...

Go girl~

LOLZ...

Jiyoung not femes dat time...

Sure Nic is powerful...

Go girl~

It's all about Nicole.

It's Sunghee, because of her looks and her amazing vocal. She's the one that got me interested in KARA. So sad when she left :sweatdrop:

Then: Hara

Now: Hara

:(

I haven't been a KARA fan for a long time, though, so I'm not sure if I count. ;D I don't think Hara will change as my favorite, though. <3

before: nicole

now: still nicole, but the other members are growing on me xD

must stay true to nicole....for now haha

LOL At first it was nicole then gyuri then the newst maknae LOL forgot her name then I started to love all of them XD

LOL I still like nicole but am startin to like gyuri THE GODDES FTW

Edited by Mill-

Before: Nicole

Her English! I just had to know who she was! She also has a really pretty look and I just love the seal clap, haha.

Now: Hara

After some miscalculation, I found out that Nicole is currently 17 :D I have a thing against putting an underaged girl as my #1 for a particular group. But Hara didn't jump up to that spot solely because of that...I have a thing for petite girls and, well...look at her <3 She's beautiful, fierce and just awesome.

first time seeing them . I fell in love with our cutie Ham .

but day by day . Cole . as well as Ham and Sung Bok are my favs .

but I gotta admit that I voted for Sung Bok cause I miss her too much .

NICOLE OF COURSE !!! she is cute sweet and funny . and these days nobody can remove nicole from my heart . but ive grown to love gyul and ji young more :scared:

am a kind of person who rarely changed my favorites LOOL~!

and when i saw GyuRi i really like her and until now and i think it'll be forever it will always be GyuRi that i will like ^-^

for the first time i saw kara, i fell in loved with seung yeon right away when i saw the MV of honey.

But when i saw Kara's comeback (saw mister first before wanna), i fell in love with nicole too, the first word that slipped off my mout was "SMEXY!!" when i saw nicole's body. But i still luv SY more than cole. . . . just sayin' :D

1st time for me was sunghee because of that amazing voice she has... and then as time passed by... my nicole planted her love in my heart and now im all about our tweety... she is just so great watching ^_^