• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
xKaraLover89

Which member u love most for the first time you see Kara??How about now??

Which member u love most for the first time you see Kara??How about now??   1,067 members have voted

1. 1. First Time

• Nicole
    • Jiyoung
    • Hara
    • Seungyeon
    • Gyuri
    • Sunghee
  2. 2. Now

• Nicole
    • Jiyoung
    • Hara
    • SeungYeon
    • Gyuri
    • Sunghee

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

854 posts in this topic

Seungyeon, Seungyeon I'm a loyal fangirl of her.... :hihi:

Nicole from way back up until now has always been my bias.  :gemflower:

I`ve been feeling down lately because of that contract issue though.

When I watched my first KARA MV, I noticed Seungyeon the most. I still like her, but as I'm getting to know the members, I'm starting to really like Nicole (it's too bad about the contract issue :().

my first time was nicole but now is HAMMIEEEEE!!!!!

1 person likes this

The first time I saw Kara was in the Mister MV, and I couldn't tell Seungyeon and Nicole apart. So, I guess both of them were my original bias? Does that even make any sense?

the 1st member i like most is Han Seung Yeon 

Her Cute And Baby Face Attract Me The Most Especially when she still in short Hair Version 

For the first time... it's Nicole )) Now - Nicole and Hara ))

the first time I saw them, I only know Hara so that automatically makes her the member I like but when I got to know them Seungyeon just lured me in and now I'm totally into her  :thankful:  :syc2:

Hara got my attention 1st for this group but not really fan yet til I've found out about Nicole and lastly jiyoung. Now I'm a super die hard friend for Jiyoung now. :D 

Seungyeon got my attention at first :D

Its still her, up to now :)

I'm pretty sure I replied to this thread already~
But I can't seem to find my reply, ohwell ...  :gemdown:

I didn't rly like Nicole but she was the first one I noticed,
Short hair, different style, speaks and sings in english, best dancer!
Got interested with the group then fell inlove with their perfection after!  :gemadmire:

I didn't like anyone specific that made me spazz for them but I liked their music,
Well I was a new Kamilia back then and so I wasn't sure what bias and what fangirl/fanboy meant LMAO.  :gemhuh:

So yea, I loved their songs esp Honey, then Lupin came, I found the girl of my dreams,  :gemnoway: 
Ended up liking Seungyeon even tho I thought she was just an okay member at first.
But now, asdfghjkl;!!! I want to marry Hammie, jkjk  :gemheart:

Then I became a full Kamilia then I somewhat liked Sunghee too ^^  :gemflower:  

Edited by _Onyeonee

JIYOUNG from the start till now    :gemshout:

1 person likes this

At the start its Jiyoung...but I'm equally loving them now

I was inlove with Seungyeon the first time I saw Girl's Power Mv. But now, I'm soooooo much into Gyuri. :syc2::gyc4:

first i knew kara from running man when jiyoung joined it.. and i heard the song 'step' and i watched the other RM vid and i knew hara, then seungyeon and gyuri..

then i did a little search and i saw seung yeon, ji young, nicole from FO..

first i fell for ji young and hara, nowadays i fall for seungyeon.. 

I saw Nicole first in her 'Back to School' show,

but when I saw all five of them in the 'Step' MV,

Gyuri...
Gyuri...
Gyuri is just, wow.

Wow.

gyuri1.jpg

1 person likes this

Gyuri and Seungyeon had my attention from the beginning, and now I adore all of the members.

I first saw Gyuri in Star Golden Bell and I instantly loved her! She was pretty and funny!! Haha but now I'm kinda torn between Gyuri and Youngji.

Surprised that jing has very few votes but that's ok i'm pretty sure we all still love her!! She was actually the one who caught my attention during the jumping era. She had the fierce look. The other members didn't really catch my attention though. But i swear to god i love all of them right now!! 

At one point or another, each one has been to me the most fantastic.  I still can't decide.  I would be happy to go into a selection room and just tell the others that I will take whoever is left over and be very, very happy!