• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
xKaraLover89

Which member u love most for the first time you see Kara??How about now??

Which member u love most for the first time you see Kara??How about now??   1,067 members have voted

1. 1. First Time

• Nicole
    • Jiyoung
    • Hara
    • Seungyeon
    • Gyuri
    • Sunghee
  2. 2. Now

• Nicole
    • Jiyoung
    • Hara
    • SeungYeon
    • Gyuri
    • Sunghee

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

854 posts in this topic

the first time I saw them is in Break it , which Seung Yeon was very outstanding ... And now , it had a little bit of change , I love ALL of them ^^

at the beginning i liked Nicole the most.. then when the members were changed i really liked Hara. at the moment i'm not sure. Gyuri is quite cool too..

it was Seungyeon's smile attracted my attention to the band. now Gyuri is growing on me and Nicole... everyone loves her

actually I like all of them :(

first it was gyuri then seungyeon and finally nicoleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! till now :)

hi im new here..

i first saw hara on idol army season 3 and liked her becus of her dool like features

but now i like nicole because of her cute expression in SGB level with me

At first,I watched pretty girl mv and fell for Nic .She's so bright ,cheerful and natural.

But now ,her coolness and sincerity of Gyuri (like " If they don't like me then I don't like them."LoL)make me cheer for her the most then Nicole and Hara ^ ^

Let's see...first time would probably be Nicole when I first saw the Wanna MV because she's so cute in that video :D

Later...looking at old Kara videos I'm starting to fall for SungHee but...well she's not around much anymore D:

Now...I jump around from Hara, Nicole, and Jiyoung XD

Edited by aRr

Seungyeon and always seungyeon^_^,she's always the best in my eyes but I love the other members too,I guess Seungyeon's determination & voice won me over..plus,she's very cute too!!I just love her :friendly: in a fan-to-idol way of course :gemcheer:

At first i love Nicole, but now it's Seungyeon and Hara only! hehe. ^^

At first, I only liked Nicole having seen her on Star Golden Bell and I didn't really know the other members. Now I like all of them especially Nicole, Gyuri for her attitude + confidence and Jiyoung for her cute expressions. :]

First it was Sunghee, because of her charm and singing. And now, I'd have to say Gyuri because of her personality.

Seung Yeon all the way... No one can replace her in my heart ^_^ and i happy that i still like her :)

in the original, none of them actually caught my attention.

*becauseiwasn'tintogirlsgroupbackthen*

but when it became 5,

*whenigavegirlgroupsachance*

hara i liked most, because she seemed so cute.

and now, it's nicole and seungyeon, because they seem to be cuter. LOL.

at first was Seung Yeon

When i met them in Bangkok, i thought i might go to Nicole cause she is very friendly but now i go to Gyuri and i still like Seung Yeon. LOL

When i first seen Kara,only Nicole took my attention.

Even now,i still prefer her.

She is so pretty.

She always remind me of SNSD's Tiffany.

^.^

I was first attracted to KARA because of hara but now i would have to say its because of seungyeon and gyuri

At first it was Nicole.

Now I love them all XD

Can't pick a favorite cause they're all unique.

I love them all, but it was Nicole that first got my attention and still has it. I really think they are all amazing though.

It has been Nicole always ^^

I first saw her in SGB, and she got my attention immediately <3

Of course I love the others too... but whenever I watch KARA, my eyes draw to Nicole ^^ She does have unique charm <3

when i first start know of KARA, SY really did catch all my attention

however after months of being kamilia, i really fall in love with Nicole

First time I saw Kara, i loved hara because she is cute and jiyoung because she has my age ^^

now i love all of them but i prefer nicole ♥

first time i saw kara, i fell for gyuri because she has a different look on her face compared to other koreans. later after know them more, i like nicole..