[2009.07.31] Korean 2nd Album - Revolution

chupachups

There seem to be 2 types of CD.

1) CD + DVD ( Making of their photo album in Japan)

http://track.webgains.com/click.html?wgcam...-0-en/info.html

2) Just the album itself

http://track.webgains.com/click.html?wgcam...-0-en/info.html

-------------

Oh, I'm looking forward to their comeback! I really really like the hand movements. Very sharp and fast?
Not liking Gyuri's leggings though. biggrin.gif

^

HAHA! i didnt even notice the cry until you pointed it out. :D

i hope DSP will reveal another song too. :) i really really want them to perform at least 2 songs on their comeback. they never do that. :D

random, i just find this super hilarious. i was reading some comments and someone mentioned that he/she thought that Kara was saying, "I wanna take a bath". and i got reminded of the revelation about Gyuri for being the member who wash the least. HAHAHAHAHA. how fitting would that be? :D

oh wow... the cover,, it does look simple, but classy at the same time :D

ahhh im getting so excited now lol

and i totally agree anne... im loving the jazz hands? haha so cool...

but also gyul's leggings, i wont comment lol..

i cant wait till monday... full song wooooo!!

lol joel that was so cute.. and for sure, it is time for a REVOLUTION!!! :sweatdrop:

Should I buy one, or two? Oh I wonder if the two CD versions have any difference O.O

Not liking Gyuri's leggings though.

true. i have seen so much complaint about it, which is called "Dalmatian Leggings" LOL

random, i just find this super hilarious. i was reading some comments and someone mentioned that he/she thought that Kara was saying, "I wanna take a bath". and i got reminded of the revelation about Gyuri for being the member who wash the least. HAHAHAHAHA. how fitting would that be?

bwahahah this is so funnnny. it does sound similar :sweatdrop:

wait, how do i get the dvd version? lol besides the Korean places.. hmmmm

i wanna take a bath~ lol

i hope they perform 2 songs too.. it'd be fitting for this comeback.. at first i know most of us were like oh same producers but it's nice though.. it's like KARA has their own producing team that makes music only for them.. lol and know people are loving the beats...

i don't know. i was thinking that Yesasia would probably have it? Should we write in and ask them? :lol:

yea i'm thinking that too.. they'll put it up later.. like next week for order lol..

I ordered just the CD on yesasia. If I knew that there was going to be another CD with

More stuff than I would've waited. Maybe I'll order the one with the DVD too. I can't wait

For it to come. In Korea, it's released on the 30th but yesasia's not shipping it until

August 3rd, so I'm getting mind on the 7th.

Remember this article?

http://www.karaholic.com/forums//index.php?showtopic=2465

An excerpt of it,

Kara's management DSP Media said on the 16th, "They are currently working on their comeback album, and the making of their title song <And It Is>* is near completion."

And this one for the current tracklist

http://www.karaholic.com/forums//index.php?showtopic=2710

Does that mean they scrapped that song...? It seems DSP may have changed the direction part way through the process? Anyways... if it's true, i'm glad they did :D

I don't know which one I want :x I kinda want both because I know the design of the CD case and jacket will be different. I think I'll buy the dvd one now, and save the regular version for when I have more money to spend.

Mods, you should try to give us a link through that YesAsia Associate program so we can give a little bit of money to Karaholic through buying the CD.