• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
louise

HAN SEUNGYEON | PROFILE

569 posts in this topic

wow she's fluent in so many languages, korean, japanese, english.

she must have put in lots of hardwork and able to master them by her age, admire her a lot after knowing the facts! Jjang!!!

I love Hammie, she's my favorite in KARA. She would an excellent doctor, but she's better how singer.

~~~Someone's going to my favorite list (Ham). Yay shes also quiet like me.:)

Aiyahh,HamHam~~

She had such a high education,

so nice,singing also very nice~

support support~~ :thumbup:

Ooooooooooh I really wonder what anime Hammie watches! She seemed so shy about it when Jiyoung tried to film her iPod with it on.

I thought she wanted to translate documents according to what she said on a korean variety show named TAXI. I'm so glad that she is a gadget girl because I'm also a technology enthusiast QQ.

I love her personality and of course her look, hehehe. She's the cutest girl I've ever known. Ham noona saranghae <3

Hehe, I like my electronics too. Game, Anime, Manga lol! How I wish that I'm able to watch anime with her KEKEKE LOLOL!

Oh and!! Mind updating the information? ^^ I mean, It's already 2012. There should be some add-on, right? ^^ Thank you very much for the information anyway!!

You should also add her pit a pat appearance and her cameo in the drama salamander guru.

Also, I believe hara and jiyoung drive now so she's not the only Kara member who can drive. ;)

love pink~

love gadget~

only child~

love anime~~

really same with me :D

omoo, seungyeon your my ultimate bias!

Wow. She loves Anime? I wonder what's her favorite anime? and she featured in SS501 mv? I'll check that out later :)

- She did not finish high school, but passed HS equivalency test(just like GED in USA)

- She was admitted to Kyunghee University through regular admission process. (Most entertainers are admitted through separate process where special considerations are given .... if you know what I mean.)

seungyeon is really funny. she's my second favorite kara member. i like her personality so much, especially when kara was on infinite challenge for bungee jumping

I don't know that she's close with Uee:O I always thought she's close with Lizzy.

Any other girl group member she's close to?

Maybe I'd like to hear her converse entirely in English someday because from the English she's spoken that I've heard, I would not classify her as a fluent English speaker.

These are great infos about her no less.

thats why seungyon have a many hug on her fans

Wow. She loves Anime? I wonder what's her favorite anime? and she featured in SS501 mv? I'll check that out later :)

what kind of anime does she like?hummm

Holy she's the prettiest member in KARA! :) I LOVE HAN SEUNGYEON SO MUCHHH :DD HER EYE SMILE :3

Fake maknae is looks cute and adorable. eventually with her bright eyesmile

thanks for the profile that I couldn't found anywhere :thumbup:

I suddenly like seung yeon when I first time watch Step MV...but she is really pretty and cute:)

Seung Yeon and KARA fighting!!!