• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
louise

GOO HARA | PROFILE

533 posts in this topic

I thought Hara was the leader of the group ~ Hara = KARA.. haha! She is pretty, cute, dorky and lovely.. I like her variety skills and also she is talented.. I like her Immature jokes! haha! Hope to see her again, guesting in Invi Youth 2

Edited by bpabullet

Hara is simply a cutie because she has a very bubbly personality and she is so down to earth. Junhyung from B2ST is such a very, very, very lucky guy and is perfect for Hara

I'm new here and Hara is my bias, so I'm making my first post right here :D good to know her a lot more :) I'm not new to Kara but I'm new to this site ^^

wow her profile was so interesting

its widen my references

thanks for sharing this one =D

Ooo she has puppies :D i wish i could have pets :s and she doesnt look like the type to like horror movies :P looks can be deceiving

Hara likes scary movies?? I'm terrified of them :scared::unsure: she's so brave :thumbup: :thumbup:

everything i need to know about my favourite idol is here! wow! thanks so much for sharing! :eyelove:

Wow~!

Thanks for the treasured information that you had contributed.

She is so cute.

:eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove:

did not know that much about her till i saw this thread....thks for sharing the info btw.

She is cute and beautiful. It's my favorite in the group :eyelove:

First known Hara when she starred in KBS Invincible Youth. She did a pretty good job there. Thanks for the information.

Thanks for this, I'm a new Kamilia, so this information is really handy for me.

Um, I want to ask a question, does Hara have siblings ?

Thanks for this, I'm a new Kamilia, so this information is really handy for me.

Um, I want to ask a question, does Hara have siblings ?

she has but since she doesn't want to talk abut them (to prevent media from intruding), so we as fans also don't want to ponder over it. however her elder broher had recently appeared in gov (god of victory) to give her a little hug. :)

happy 22nd birthday Goo Hara~

She's perfect anyway, my favorite member. I love her in every way possible that someone could love a people <3

Hara really loves to eat Nicole's cook :lol: I still remember when she told Gyuri in Mnet Selfcam S2 that she also liked the toast that Nicole made earlier on that day. What a BFF :D Thanks for posting this ;)

Nice profile about Hara-noona

Well in my personal opinion I could that she's the KARA girl I like the least

I know that she's beautiful and very very talented but.....I find her she's kinda smug in some aspects.

First of all when she declared she had a plastic surgery when she was just 19 YEARS!!! For me it's incredible how can a girl who just turned an adult (but not even in her early twenties) had had a plastic surgery so soon, I think it was ok with lots of make up theartment (I am a guy so I can only give my personal appreciation, don't know too much about feminine beauty issues lol).

Plastic surgeries are fine for late 20ish girls I think, but if she feels confortable with her little change, it's good her in before their fans opinion.

About her coupling with the BEAST guy, I don't know if she pretended to do that to "make her feel important from the girls", you know that celebraties couples are under paparazzis eyes to see what's going on with their relationship and try to invade their privacy, that would be polemical for her fans.

Sorry Hara fans, hope you don't hate me but it was just my 2 cents, after all I wish her all the best for her career and her fully recovery. FIGHTING Hara

Edited by konatasan

Thank you very much for sharing this! :)

ive given my interest to hara when i watched invincible yout together with other girl group. she just so cute and beautiful

:)

aww didn't know she was a goodwill embassador for her uni :) hehe she loves nicole's curries .. i wonder how it taste like :o ohh someone manly and she can learn from that seems like my ideal type too ^.^