• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
louise

GOO HARA | PROFILE

533 posts in this topic

Hara is too cute and knows how to have fun alone. I loled when she starting playing around instead of cleaning when she discovered the camera on invincible youth.

Does Hara have any siblings because it seems that all the members besides Ji Young are the only child in their family?

wow!! i didn't know that she was so athletic :eyelove: we share the same trait.. we eat a lot but doesn't seem to gain weight.. :wub:

Absolutely beatiful!!!

I think Hara is great, actually a friend from college reminds me of her, ahahahaha

Saludos...

Leonardo

wow i didnt know she is in the same sch as 2ne1 minzi haha

cool and also kara sang the naruto ending theme song too!! haha

wow, koala is hara's nickname?

i've never heard of that nickname though D:

but this girl gets seriously more prettier everytime she's on a show.

im so jealous >________<"

^^that's one of her nicknames.

HARA's nicknames that were given to her by the netizens:

Goosain Bolt

"Usain Bolt" is probably the world's fastest runner, as he is a three-time olympic gold medalist, winning the race (with a world record) for 100m, 200m, and also winning the 4x100 metres relay with his teammates."-allkpop

BadrHara && Gooslan Baraaf

"comparing her as Badr Hari and Ruslan Chagaev, as they are one of the best boxers in the world."-allkpop

"It's funny to see someone like her getting called these athletic / strong nicknames. But as people say, looks aren't everything."-allkpop

◊ She is very competitive

◊ Has postponed schooling to concentrate on Kara

bright future ahead :thumbup: she does give her all in anything she does. which is the most important factor for success :wub:

◊ According to members, she eats the most but does not seem to ever gain weight

◊ Participated in track & field in Elementry school

no wonder she runs soo fastt. :D

◊ Fans call her "Koala" because the pronunciation is very similar to her name

cuteee

thanx for sharing the profile...

she's beautifull...

merry christmass =p

Wow, can ya'll imagine Hara if she was in SME or JYPE? :) So, Sunmi & her are like, childhood friends? No wonder she runs so fast, cuz she was in track & field! x)

thanks for the info =)) i still got a long way knowing them all.. but i like hara best so i started here =)) THanks thanks =))

OoooO! Thanks for sharing the profile, makes her even more adoreable.

Still can't believe shes only18.

Whoa.. Goo Hara, so young (1991?) yet so skilled. :( For me, Hara and Nicole are the best dancers of Kara.:(

She is also one of the G7 that stands out and receives a lot of camera time. hahaha!

LOL!!! Like some replies before this, I too noticed Hara on IY. Was watching for SNSD but she and her dorky, sweet acts are just irresistible. Made me check out all the songs, vids and all. GO Hara!

Her birthday is nearing. Wonder what will happen on IY... Will there be surprise for her??

She is my unnie,I love her but she is my 2nd favourite member..

Thanks for sharing..^^

oh my gawd~ my most favourite member!!! cute ttm!!!

Omg....I didn't know she auditioned for SME & JYPE. Does anyone know how tall she is? Lol, I'm just curious.

wow she is soo pretty i relly like her wish i could look like her and her personality is relly nice as well Kara fighting

She is just 2 months older than me...

i thought she's younger than nicole before..

haha, maybe its because she's a new member..

this girl are so pretty

really really an ulzzang!!

Edited by Phan2~

ahh, this cute girl! Sounds like so much fun. I was drawn to KARA because of this girls cuteness! Can't wait to see more of her!