• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
louise

Park Gyuri | Profile

394 posts in this topic

she looks very mature, her face is so beautiful and yet talented

sure she is a goddess of kara, after read this theard i can learn more about gyuri

thanks for sharing this ;)

found out more of gyuri profile...

thanks for the info...

been a fan of kara since a while back

but was busy with other stuff to find out more about them....

Is her real name Park Gyuri or Park Gyulee I ask this cuz in the rock u mv that's the name they put 4 her but I thought her real name was Gyuri am I wrong?

^

due to the different romanizations of her name in hangul (박규리).

anyway it doesn't really matter, isn't it? :)

Wow, I really admire leader now.. She seems so responsible..

And I like the fact that she has two dogs even though she's allergic to them... :thumbup:

Just found out that my name is actually the same as one of gyuri's dogs

Should I be happy about this lol?

btw, now she seems like not being allergic to dogs anymore??

^she's taking medicine for her dog allergy and FYI she has one (and not two) dog. I think her parents have 2 dogs but she doesn't live with them anymore and lives alone with her own dog (I think?).

Edited by sarah09

I always thought Nicole was the one with the sikshin nickname, didn't know that about Gyuri

I always thought Nicole was the one with the sikshin nickname, didn't know that about Gyuri

Technically Cole is considered "the Sikshin" just because of how much she literally eats but all the girls are known to love their food :) I think Gyuri got called Sikshin because of the chicken binge she had with Hara back in the day as I remember lol XD

I updated Gyuri's profile with a new graphic and more relevant information and tried to make it neat. If you guys want to add any additional information, contact the mods or myself. Thanks!

i admires gyuri too..

she is pretty and she makes us happy with her random jokes lol xD

Pheww, thank god she is a lot more humble than her 'TV image'. I like Gyuri but I always get the creeps whenever she refers to her beauty in such a manner.

Park Gyuri, the goddess! She's so cute. I love her voice. And she's right when she talks about her beauty, she's very pretty. That just makes her funnier.

it should be "Her ideal bf is 'god-like'".. :) of course, she's the Goddess so she deserves that kind of man :)

Edited by yhepoj18

Thank you very much. It's nice profile. :thumbup:

Gyuri is my goddess because she's so beautiful and look great.

I love all about Gyuri. :eyelove:

i love the get to know her better section, they're always full of really fun facts!

This girl is awesome. Alot of people have been nicknamed goddess. I know of only 2 who deserve it.

Unlike her Goddess image for tv, she is actually really humble : so true! in wanna mv ver 2... you can even see her say kamsahamnida then bows to her make-up artist :)

YEAH Gyuri Goddess!!!

You know, before when i watched her on some shows she acted really 'bi*chy'

But i watched some more and she is actually really nice and humble :D

her personality is really fit with her...

she is truly goddess...

aww....loves her very much....