• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
louise

Park Gyuri | Profile

394 posts in this topic

I could literally spend hours upon hours just reading and learning more and more about the goddess, Gyuri

"Alpha & Omega" (Voice Dubbing) - Park Gyuri & Shindong

i didn't know about that...

hope you will post more info bout her

Hmmm was checking on Wikipedia...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Park_Gyuri

Apparently Gyuri has Greek ancestry? (I'm not 100% sure since it's Wikipedia, and the only reference for that fact is in Hangul, which I can't read.)

But if it's true....

OMG OUR GODDESS IS ACTUALLY GREEK!!! :inluv: :inluv:

(Hmmm, I'm starting to doubt whether this is true... I mean, how is someone Korean supposed to have ancestors that originated all the way across the ocean / sea? Unless there was some point in history where Greeks came to Korea? :confused1: )

Edited by blow_fly98

^that's not true. Not everything in Wikipedia is true. I looked at the articles they used to link it and it is an article talking about her child actress period and NOT about her family ancestry. Hope someone clarifies this on wikipedia. :whistling:

^Wikipedia can be reliable at times but not necessarily "all" the time. haha! Though she doesn't have Greek ancestry, I'm not quite sure if she has a mixed race (because she looks like one). But I think she's a pure Korean though. Can anyone confirm? :confused1:

nice helpfull profile i really love them the goddess charisma

She is really leader with responsibility

^after reviewing her bio, one of her skills which is missing is that she plays the piano and even did a piano & voice solo rendition of Pretty Girl.

Another thing to update: she left SSTP in September 2011(or was it October?) + her musical + her duet OST with a Rainbow member.

^

apparently the first page content has changed but i have no idea who changed it.

i have updated accordingly and thanks!

anyway when i look at the list, "day after" struck me for a moment.

it's just like 200 pounds beauty, gyul wasn't pretty enough to appear in mv and hence only to lend her voice. :)

Gosh I just love how she brings such confidence to the group and carries it in variety shows as well. She has good variety skills with that goddess character of hers and will always worship her beauty and elegance all the time.

the goddess gyuri always same :thumbup1:

she hilarious when she met the H.O.T member, especially in the strong heart :D

I just remember another talent - she's really good at drawing and we've seen on TV some of her sketches.

Edited by red4summer
lol, you want that to be included?

OMG! Never knew that Gyuri trained under SM before -.-

It's WOW O.O

I just remember another talent - she's really good at drawing and we've seen on TV some of her sketches.

^it would be great if she ventures into publishing some of her work. Definitely unheard in the idol world :)

i really like her impersonation, she

can be a dubber ! just like her omma.

She's done at least one already. She was in an audio drama version of some children's story for blind kids. Youtube has a video of her and other cast members(Goo Hara and Kang JiYoung among others) recording it. Unfortunately, I do not have the linky saved....

Edited by red4summer
she has? i'm so poor.

She looks very beautiful in karaya pictures. Realllllly beautiful, pretty you name it XD

And she is the coolest leader. And I pray for her happiness in the future.

I want to say Merry Christmas to her.. but is she Christian?? anybody know what is her religion? ^^

Thx

gyuri is amazing :eyelove: i love the way she's talking,the way she's joking around,the way she's treating her group member..she's totally the best leader ever after! :inluv:

park gyuri daebak! :gemadmire:

This is awesome info! Its a great way to start to know about our Goddess. Her dogs are cute as well haha Heavenly dogs :lol:

someone knows if Gyuri has a brother or sister? i would like know it! Thanks! :)

Edited by red4summer
gyul is the only child. :)

Gyuri's the only child in the family :)

aaaah~ must be lucky to be her sis/bro eh? :sweatdrop:

thanks for the info.....very helpful to know her better

..and wow she is amazing

:lol::thumbup: