• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
louise

Park Gyuri | Profile

394 posts in this topic

woah thank you so much for sharing this. xD i'm a gyuri bias and new to this site. now i know more about gyuri.

Wow i thought the groups name was usually chosen by the company. And shes actually humble off screen?? Guess many people show different sides of themselves...

Thank you for this updated profile of the Goddess Gyuri.

Did not know that she trained on SM Entertainment and asked to join CJSH.

Glad that she became a part of KARA instead.

now i know more about her! looks like she gonna be my bias. She's so gorgeus. hehe

and she really confident with herself!

thks for sharing all this info.....did not knew that much about her till saw this.

Great insight to the Megami that is Gyuri! :)

Multi-talented, caring and a beauty to boot! (Y)

She's really goddess.. Her beauty, talents, confident, and of course her caring as leader, sister, and mother at the same time. So proud! :thumbup:

i fell for Gyuri during her goddess concept in variety shows. it was extremely hilarious! I like literally lol !

she doesn't do it these day and i kinda miss it.. but of course i also like the true humble gyuri. No.1 goddess leader!

yay thanks, after reading GyuRi`s profile, I feel like I learned more about her xD

Yeoshinn (:

She really has many talents and i love her "goddess" image alot :)

Thanks for the information btw! :)

nice! updated profile for our very own goddess! thanks for this one! :)

Thanks for this topic ^^ It's really handy for new Kamilia like me !

:thumbup1:

^just saw a video in which Gyul was playing the drums. How many instruments can she play? That'd be a good question to ask her :confused1:

Gyuri is just a must for Korea's entertainment world.
The way she beahves in varieties, her beautiful voice, and her personality in real life...
She is sure a goddess! And we all know this fact! ^^

Thanks for sharing her profile i never expected the other facts from her

thanks for this again!

Thanks for sharing her profile

I knew it, apart from her beauty (not just when is blonde hair), her smile catches boys' attention like Nicole does *_*

She seems very reliable and kind. I don't but AFAIK when Kpop artists declare that they're Christians (like Gyuri and Nicole) are humble and have that aura of true admiration not only for beauty facts, I mean for behaviour and how they get along with their fans.

Nice to read some info, give me the oppertunity to get to know more... Thanks for the information!

Thank you very much for sharing all this! :)

anyone know the reason why she has a nickname of carrot? :3

anyone know the reason why she has a nickname of carrot? :3

Isn't it becasuse carrots are orange and "Gyul" is "orange" in korean? I'm not sure if that's the reason tho' :P

I heard she's called "orange" in Korea, aka Gyul, and also "kumquat" which is "golden orange" in cantonese (I think it's also a fruit, isn't it?) but didn't know about "carrot" ^_^

nice thread!!

Edited by Karen_Belen

^just saw a video in which Gyul was playing the drums. How many instruments can she play? That'd be a good question to ask her :confused1:

Do you have a link to this vid? As a drummer I'm extremely interested to see the goddess play!