• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
mae

Spazz
The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

5,751 posts in this topic

she's so adorable!!! i love watching star golden bell especially Level With Me! Nicole is so dorky <3

I want to hear her sing in English, everytime I hear snippets of her singing like in the English interview show and in the photoshoots of them for IMusician, I hope when they start promoting again, that she gets to sing a complete english song :D

she's so cute when she yawned. :D

I loved the Heartbeat performance so much, her vocal is really good and when she dances - I just love it a lot

:thumbup:

f_el1xltm_d5b020e.gif

f_lrsqnesplm_b2463a8.jpg

credit: dckara, me

Nicole<3, my favourite member, I loved her performance of Heartbeat, my favourtie performance of that night.

Also, I suggest this thread to be sticked! Lol.

Edited by Jiyoung_*

I LOVED Nicole's performance for Heartbeat.. that's called Charisma baby lol..she did really well and I liked her voice too here

:)

2zrq4nn.gif

160wtts.gif

^^ LOL.

Credit: as tagged.

^^ ahh thanks.. i love her part too. AND aww her perf of Ben with Ryeowook.. it was good.. but i loved her English more lol..

thanx for the heartbeat mp3..

really enjoyed the perf by them esp nicole's..

her singing is different from her usual vocals :gemwin:

I love her Ben performance, my wish of hearing her sing longer in English came true. Too bad it's still too short and no chemistry with Ryeowook lol

I'm loving all the stages for year end gayo :wub:

Edited by firewater07

I love her Ben performance, my wish of hearing her sing longer in English came true. Too bad it's still too short and no chemistry with Ryeowook lol

I'm loving all the stages for year end gayo :D

lol so true.. he wasn't even trying to make it work with her lol.. but she sang a lot of english with son of a gun.. which was HOT lol.

I know right, that guy seems like just sang plainly. He's not worthy to have a duet with Nicole. But anyway Nicole sound good that night and i loved her new hairstyle

Son of a gun, their voices their is so sexy especially Cole haha

I think Ryeowook is one of the best singers in Suju but maybe he's shy lol anyways I enjoyed the performance nonetheless and I just watched it in KBS World so happy :)

Nicole was awesome at the year-end shows~ Hope she doesn't tire too much tho ~Fighting!

Hahaha. That's too cute. She looks like a little girls who's bored out of her mind doing nothing.

Kekeke~ Thanks for sharing! ^_^ Btw, she makes me yawn too. Keke!

^^ lol i saw that at kara-t and didn't get that until now :inluv:

Nicole was awesome on FO :D.. She was just being her shiksin self and i liked that she showed her competitive side on the ice rink which i thought was HILARIOUS lol.. the rolling reminded me of Nodaji lol.. and her love of FOOD haha..when the rice pot fell and then she panicked to the beef eating incident which jong kook caught her lol then how it ended with Hyori asking her if the food was good and she was like yep lol

She was great on Family Outing! Not trying to bash her but Nicole totally outshoned Tifanny. By the way, just out of curiosity, does anyone know if Oh Brothers was just a one time thing? Or was that suppose to be a weekly variety show??

She was great on Family Outing! Not trying to bash her but Nicole totally outshoned Tifanny. By the way, just out of curiosity, does anyone know if Oh Brothers was just a one time thing? Or was that suppose to be a weekly variety show??

Oh! Brothers was a pilot episode, from what i know.. there hasn't been any word on the future of the show.