• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
greenpea

Which Kara song is most played on your playlist?

1,635 posts in this topic

If U Wanna

I really like this song especially Nicole's rapping.

I play it almost every day.

hmmm i listen to kara's song almost everyday... but my favorites are secret world, i'll be there, 2me and jumping... :thumbup:

For me, maybe Magic and Love is. But my sister always played Jumping and Lupin, so I'm always hear that two

i love all kara's song,but this days i listen the most to Mister and i dance it lol

and SOS i love this song

Jumping and i jump hahaha

and Lupin i love this song,it's bcoz of this wonderful song i know kara,i always try to do the dance but i can't lol

(sorry guys for my bad english)

+

1) JUMPING *I played it a lot recently and made it first on my phone's most played songs

2) MISTER! *Lalalalalala~~

3) LUPIN

4) HONEY

5) LONELY

Actually I played almost all of their songs everyday, but those five are the most often!! :inluv:

I only recently became a fan of Kara, so I haven't listened to many of their songs yet. The songs I've heard though are Mister and Pretty Girl, and they've got me hooked. :P

Update xD

On my Top 25 Most Played list in iTunes xD

update.jpg

KARA is dominating :D

Mine would be my love Gyuri and Ji Young, lupin , jumping , love is and also always getting me pump up is have to say honey :thumbup1:

I don't really listen to old kara any more. Honey is still my favourite after so so so many years.

Mister at the moment. Since that is the only one I have, I can't find any others on the UK iTunes. But it soon will be lupin since i ordered the cd! Is kara stuff on uk iTunes? :confused1:

I think If you wanna has played the most. That's my fav song from them, its cheery and soothing.

I'm a pretty recent fan, so 나는..(ing) and Mr. are my top played tracks with a grand total of...five.

I played all the KARA songs everyday...

but the most played is LUPIN, JUMPING, WANNA, PRETTY GIRL, MISTER, IF U WANNA,WAITING, UMBRELLA and etc...

Mayby It's Rock U.

But I listen more song of KARA in my playlist

such a Lupin, We're with you, Jet caoster, jumping, lonely, honey, etc.

Rock U Is my favourite song.

I love in song and student outfit in performance.

It's so cute.

mine is "Thank you" (uraKARA OST)

i'm dying to listen the full version of this song!!

first time i listen to it i really love it and addicted to it..playing urakara repeatedly :rolleyes:

since jcl is not release yet i'hv to wait.... :crying:

My favorite song is definitely "Good Day" ^^ There's something about this song that makes me listen to it again and again.

"Pretty Girl" is a close second; it's my very first KARA song and I like the message it conveys ^^

mine would be HONEY hoho~

i just love everything about that song :)

the song, the melody, the concept and especially our innocent girls there.

and of course very memorable song for all of us. hehe! FIRST WIN!!! :)

It's hard to decide but mine would be 'Umbrella' ^_^ it's cute :D

I really love 나는.. (Ing) (I Am..(Ing)) from their 2nd mini album. This song makes me fall in love with KARA more. <3 :) The song's sad for me but i dunno, my mind is full of Kara memories whenever i hear this haha.

Lupin because i always practice dancing to it hahaha. But my personal fave is 나는.. (Ing) (I Am..(Ing)).

my number 1??? i think its HONEY hahahaha, and the second is Mister, la la la la la la hahaha

My favourite is Mister because it's the song that really hooked me in.

The dance is adorable and the tune gets stuck in my head all the time!