• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
greenpea

Which Kara song is most played on your playlist?

1,635 posts in this topic

Mister.. no doubt, this song is the KARA'S best for me

i love the song, the dance, and the outfit

LUPIN FTW!

I love Lupin. I was just a fan when Pretty Girl release and then Honey release and I became a bigger fan and when Lupin came, KARA was my favorite GG.

It's hard to choose one but if I must choose one it would be If U Wanna.

I just love the rap part of this song.

It has to be Lupin.. such a cool and catchy song!

They really mature through this song :)

Definitely "Tasty Love" * __ *

The song has everything, it's cute and still has rap of Nicole ^ _ ^ :tongue:

Although I really enjoy "Tasty Love, " the music you play is "Lupin, " we will not deny that this song marked and will be memorable!!!! :thumbup1:

Right now, my most played song from KARA is Lonely. I been listening to the song a lot lately. I love it!

Jet coaster love for now on. I played the song almost everyday. Only the song for a long day and makes me memorized 70% of it lyric. Hahaha. You can ask me to sing it without the text. Seriously! :P

LUPIN!! LUPIN!! LUPIN!! LUPIN!! LUPIN!! LUPIN!! LUPIN!! LUPIN!! LUPIN!! LUPIN!! LUPIN!! :thumbup:

Aaa~ it's difficult. But after thinking hard, i choose Pretty Girl. I always feel happy whenever listened to this song.

"ye, yeah!! 1, 2, 3, yeah! If u wanna pretty, everyone wanna pretty~" x)

I heard all of the song, but one that catches my ear and it's so catchy even until now!

One of KARA's classic butt shaking dance!!

It's 'Mister' by KARA!!!

I usually play Wanna, Lupin, JCL, Jumping

mixed with other KARA's songs, then play it in shuffle :thumbup:

I love Wanna & Jumping...

I love songs which are upbeat and catchy...that's why...^^

I like MISTER !!

this is first single in Japan.

from last summer,mister aired over and over and over..

la la la la~la..

やっぱりミスター!

これは日本での1stシングル。

昨年夏から繰り返しオンエアされてます

ララララ〜ラ

Mister is definitely my favourite :D It's so catchy and fun! Even now I can never stop listening to it :P

Lupin, Jumping, Aha & Secret World are the most played song on my playlist kekeke ! i really love these songs .. but i love all of their songs ..

Lupin, definitely. Love that song so so much 8D Jumping too! Old ones include Mister and If You Wanna.

Wow. The songs that top my list seem to be quite different from a lot of other peoples'.

Mine's Rollin' and If U Wanna.

Not too surprising. Rollin', as well as it's Japanese counterpart, appeal to me so much, I don't even understand...

If U Wanna.

Totally love everything about this song. The catchy beat that reminds me of my childhood, when I DIDN'T listen to rock. The vocals are beautiful.

Nicole and Seungyeon's rap? Too cute.

For me it would be their newest japanese ballad single ima okuritai arigatou and also Jet coaster love and many others but for now it would be ima okuritai arigatou

It's hard to choose because all of their songs are so wonderful kekekeke ! but this song is one of my favorite .. it's "LUPIN" ~ i can feel the energy of this song hahahaha !

Taking me ages to decide on a most-liked KARA song. I think I'll go for If You Wanna, no maybe Lupin. maybe. ughh @@ Love them all.