• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
greenpea

Which Kara song is most played on your playlist?

1,635 posts in this topic

Mine is probably among Secretly Secretly, Magic & I am...ing, I'm just not sure which one :P

i prefer break it and MR. I like upbeat songs that you can dance to and mr. was just hot...

Since I new to KARA, I didn't really hear to all of their song and still hear the song from MV. But I play Lupin again and again. In fact, I play the MV right now ^^.

I always have 'umbrella', 'lonely' and 'lupin' from Kara's 3rd mini album in my playlist.

But 'Step' is goona be my favorite one!

Love this song~

Because my laptop's pretty new, my iTunes says that "STEP" is the most played at about twenty-four times now. It's just so addicting!

On my old computer, though, I had "Honey" as my most played KARA song. Back when I first started listening to KARA, that song was so hard to get out of my head, so I ended up playing it up to seventy-five times or something.

Honey,Lupin,Mr.,Jumping are all the most played. haha

For the ballad song it has to be ...Ing, which is probably my favorite KARA song

Lupin and Step are the most played for me. Currently Step is the most played Kara song for me on my Last.fm account.

Mister, Lupin, Jumping, Wanna, Honey, Pretty Girl

But Go Go Summer and Ima Okuritai Arigatou and ..Ing are climbing quickly :D

Mister, Lupin, Wanna, Jumping, pretty Girl, we're with you.. :eyelove:

and now STEP, the most played for me... :thumbup:

Mister~~~the song that bring me to kara maybe lupin which make me to find out more about KARA too~~~~~~~

I would say 이게 뭐야 [What's This?] Plastic Version

So hard though...

If just one, it will be Lupin. I listen to the song a few times a day. Never less than 5. The music is just hallo ^^.

Agreed with most of the other, this is hard.

hehehe :) it would be "Dear Kamilia" (Korean version).

but i have a different fave if it's in japanese, "SOS" HAHAHA!

i really like jumping...both the lyrics and the beat...i like the dancing too...not to mention the look..they had on that song.

I LOVE EVERY SONG BUT MY FAV

IS STEP :eyelove::eyelove: T IS SO CATCHY

I LOVE IT

I would say Lupin. Especially the part when cole raps. The song is very catchy and energetic

Number one song from Kara...I will have to say Step. The MV and dance is just awesome; so hypnotizing.

This is really hard, but I will say Lupin as it's the one that made me a Kamilia :D

The very first song that introduced me to Kara (current assembly of members) is the rock u!!! so, it is my number 1 song!!!!

I think as of right now Step is my favorite song.

This is the song that really got me even more interested in Kara than I was in the past few months.

The other songs are good too like Mr, Lupin, etc.

I think my favorite would be Lupin. I like the melody, I like the message, I like the clip... I like most of their songs, but I like everything about this one.

This is one tough question.haha! But if to choose, I'll go for The same mind. Or Tasty Love...Or maybe Lupin... :confused1::confused1::confused1: