• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Hyewoo

Which KARA member are you?

732 posts in this topic

i got nicole haha..

You're Nicole! You're bright, bubbly, talented and very hard-working. You have a lot of friends and people tend to love you because of your talents.

Hahahaha quite true..but my frens and people tend to love me because i am funny haha

I got Jiyoungg. I wasn't expected that, but after I read the description I realized how true it was...Haha. Cool! I'm like Maknae Jing!

RAWR... i got to be our goddess, Gyrui... feel my awesomeness and my love for nicole ^_^

nyahaahah! I am Goddess Park Gyuri!

You're GyuRi. You're very confident and some people might think you're cold but you really aren't once they get to know you. You're fun and caring.

I'll take the second test and see if I will have the same result..

edited: 2nd result: Koala Honey Goo Hara!

You're HaRa! You're beautiful, a great dancer and somewhat quiet. You're very sweet, dorky and fun.
Edited by Kara_Hyori

nyahahahaha i get Nicole !!! ♥ her !!

♥ Kara !! awww .. even thou their position dropped .. T_T ..

they will be back !!

i'm...

Seung Yeon

You're SeungYeon. You belong in the spotlight and you know it. You're great at singing and dancing and are super cute. You might sometimes get angry but who doesn't? =]

although i dont agree with it..

i dont really like being in the spotlight XD

"Nicole

You're Nicole! You're bright, bubbly, talented and very hard-working. You have a lot of friends and people tend to love you because of your talents."

The quiz was too short for my liking .___."

Omg, the site says that I'm Gyuri. D:

But i want Seungyeon haha or Hara would be fine! :inluv:

I got Gyuri which is weird because I'm not really confident at all (I wish I was as confident as Gyuri).. the only bit I agree with was this bit, "some people might think you're cold but you really aren't once they get to know you. " :]

I got this:

"HaRa

You're HaRa! You're beautiful, a great dancer and somewhat quiet. You're very sweet, dorky and fun."

hihi I got Nicole!!! ^-^

though I'm actually pretty quiet and shy~ but when I'm with friends I tend to be bubbly ^-^

hmm I don't actually have talents =_=

I got gyuri, but i want seung yeon.. and i only got her after play the quiz for 9th times and i got Ji young 4 times lol

haha i got GYURI.

i do seem cold, after a while i'm caring, and fun, it depends on the atmosphere. LOL.

thanks for sharing.

Wow.Got Hara. I love her best so it fits me well :blushing:

I am a guy though lol. Quite spot on with that quiz thing.

Rather quiet, sometimes playful..And love to dance! Oh yeah :blushing:

I read the others.. Realise that Gyuri fits me pretty well too. Haha..

Cools. thanks for the fun quiz :blushing:

You're HaRa! You're beautiful, a great dancer and somewhat quiet. You're very sweet, dorky and fun.

im not beuatiful nor a great dancer though i am quiet...