• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sunneej

[2009.09.23] KBS 'Undefeatable Youth', seizing the girl-groups

27 posts in this topic

c72f2e3427a9059608c07c1061ec2904.jpg

e6136bdfb44a0c85a26e7c92b206efde.jpg

KBS 2TV are up to the challenge of variety shows with girl-groups as the pillar of the newly formed program in October.

For the reorganization of the programs during the autumn, they are preparing a show called

i think allkpop has an article and it seems like the girls have already been chosen. Hara will be representing KARA! Hopefully, the other members will get to guest!

Btw, ppl are talking about putting a girls Dream Team (counterpart to the boys' team) together! I hope Nicole gets to be on that if Nodaji doesn't fare as well!

KARA Fighting!

yep yep, i think the members will be rotated each week too. Hara recorded for the first episode it seems. :D

i'm really excited to see this. get to see the interactions between themselves too. haha.

and knowing how competitive Hara is, i'm sure she will fair well. :D

thanks for the translations james!

yep yep, i think the members will be rotated each week too. Hara recorded for the first episode it seems. :D

i'm really excited to see this. get to see the interactions between themselves too. haha.

and knowing how competitive Hara is, i'm sure she will fair well. :D

thanks for the translations james!

ooh it's a rotation! Great! we'll get to see them all then! yay!

thank you for the info and translations!!

ooh dude, i've been talking about
Hara
doesn't get any solo activities.

but if it's rotating members then it's okay i guess.

as long as i see her doing something solo then it's cool.

Hara is fierce
so im so looking forward for this!~

^ I agreee. Hara does not get enough solo activities T__T

Woo! More girl group love! Can't wait for this! Thanks for translating!

Ahh this is going to be an interesting show! I'm really looking forward to it...all my favorite girl groups! Haha

So Hara filmed for the first episode? Sweeeeet! I love seeing her on shows, and I agree that she really does need more solo stuff.

OOoh, sounds so fun and exciting. I love these kind of shows. It allows them to interact and show the fans

Their friendship. Hara's first, ah =) Too bad F(X) + 2NE1 aren't going to be on it. Maybe next time.

I'm glad they are combining the girl groups,

I lot fans make it seem like they can't be fans sometimes.

Hara doesn't get that much solo, right?

This will be fun then. (:

yeah...hara need solo activities...

it's nice to see them with the other girl groups..

this will be fun...I 'm looking forward to this...

thanks for sharing :D

Ahhh I love seeing girl groups interact together!

Woots more opportunities for Hara! (:

I'm expecting a lot of air time because camermen usually loves Hara to death! <3

WHEE!

Oh ! Hara will be representing KARA?? ^^ I can't wait till it's out... I love it when KARA is with other groups.. I'm so psyched *-* Thankyou for sharing !!! *_*

looks fun ^_^

cant wait... hope im not too busy so i cant watch >_<

Jjang :D

i never watched the old show so i dont really know wat to expect, but anything w these girl groups will surely be a win <3

it is always funny when girl groups are together on a variety show, and now with country theme it must even be funnier

How can they cultivate an empty field in one episode? lol but Hara raising chickens would be cute.

Can't wait for this show to be out

So many girl groups...

I find that It's an interresting concept to use this mass of girl groups on Kpop scene.

Can't to watch the show !

AH!

I CANNOT WAIT!

2NE1? xD (i like KARA more though XD)

omo !! i wonder how Hara would react when chickens run around ! hahahah !!

hope they can enjoy themselves without get hurt while working with shovels or handling chicks !

haha !! i still remember Kara's Dorky Moments at youtube where Hara is disappointed when Nicole gets the waffles !

KARA fighting !!!

♥Kara !!