• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Love KARA

Favorite Hairstyle for Nicole

Favorite Hairstyle for Nicole   587 members have voted

1. 1. Choose Favorite Hairstyle for Nicole

• style 1
    • style 2
    • style 3
    • style 4
    • style 5

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

501 posts in this topic

style 3 for me..

she looks so pretty..

if only her new short hair is here, i wud definitely have voted for that on! but shes so beautiful she wud look good bald lol!

She looks so adorable in Style 5 with the Micky Mouse hairband LOL But for some reason I think her current hairstyle right now fit her best. It's cute and charming.

Lol, howcome her new short hairstyle ins't included? That one's my fav because it gives off a Tiffany vibe. <3

Regardless though, Nicole looks great with any hairstyle and my fav out of those 5 would be Style 2. =)

Lol, howcome her new short hairstyle ins't included? That one's my fav because it gives off a Tiffany vibe. <3

Regardless though, Nicole looks great with any hairstyle and my fav out of those 5 would be Style 2. =)

lol, that's because when this poll was made Nicole didn't have short hair yet.

I like them all but I voted for style 2!

She looks really pretty and cute in all of them though.

I was torn between two and three but can't say no to her beanie @_@

hmm, i liked her hair when it was straight with the bangs as well though

Love Style 3. It suits her best.

But I'm liking the short hair bettur.

Honestly, I like all the hairstyles. But, since I'm a new kara fanmember, I've never seen her hair down before, only up. Nicole still looks cute with her hair down, though. :)

Wahh, i love all her styles especially the 2nd one. It's so cute~ >3

from these 5 styles my fav. one is the third ..

but nicole looks much more beautiful with the style that she uses in the banner of karaholic forum..

short hair really fits her well

umm... I think the short hair look perfect with her face...

like her curret hair on star golden bell... I like it a lot...

actually... because of her cute and funny appearance on SGB, I started to like her and looking forward about KARA...

so thanks to Nicole that I become a fan of KARA...

go KARA... go SNSD... cute, innocent, happy & sweet idol theme is what we need this day... :lol:

every body vote for style 5

before i see the pic, style 2 were my most favourite

but style 5 make my heart melt down

I voted 3 <3~ Like i said before .. Nicole's hair style can be a rainbow afro for all i care .. She's still my gorgeous sweet nicole <3~

well style 3 stands out the most since it shows a full degree of her honest appearance....it reallys is a gorgeous one

Style two!

Hahaha, although I think short hair suits her very well,

I'd love for her to grow out her hair again... and keep it straight.

Thinks it looks really good on her.