• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
coffeebeanie

[2009.10.07] Fans Greet Nicole a Happy Birthday Through Newspaper Ad

40 posts in this topic

colebirth21.png

KARA's Nicole celebrated her 19th* birthday today.

Born on October 7, 1991, Nicole, who has been busy with promotions as part of KARA was greeted by her fans through a newspaper ad taken out for her birthday.

The fans wrote: "Thank you for coming into this world. We're happy to be breathing the same air as you!" They even included a parody of Nicole's popular <Star Golden Bell> corner on KBS2 - <Level with Me>, the answer to which was: Its our Nicole's birthday!

DSP Entertainment said "Nicole was very busy on her birthday because the members' schedules are packed right now. But still, they were able to have a little intimate party in the dorm."

*T/N - Nicole's korean age is 19, and her western age is 18. Koreans compute their age differently.

source: NEWSEN LINK

thanks to mae@KARAholic

translated by coffeebeanie@KARAholic CREDIT FULLY WHEN REDISTRIBUTING. DO NOT EDIT OR REMOVE CREDIT LINE

Don't forget to leave messages for Nicole HERE.

the fans are so thoughtful!! Nicole will be happy seeing this..im curious what birthday gifts Nicole receive this year.. thanks for translation.

aah the fans are so thoughtful! kamilias are also jjang! i so love them!

i hope nicole liked this alot! and i hope she had a wonderful birthday!

Godbless her! and all the kamilias:D

aww that's so sweet :lol: koreans should collab with Karaholic for some exposure. hopfully Nicole could visit whenever she has free time.

awesome! Wonder what this cost them. I hope she saw the ad.

lol I can envision Nicole spazzing over seeing the ad in the paper.

The fans are so cute~ always making those ads ^_^

And it's nice that the members had at least a little time to celebrate (though I'm pretty sure it was really little)

I wish they have a show or something like that to celebrate a birthday party for Nicole , so we can watch and share happiness with her ^^

great fans [: happy birthday nicole! so sweet of the fans :]

it's too bad Nicole wasn't able to celebrate her birthday to the fullest. i do think that note from the fans was a nice touch.

Awww ... that is so sweet of kamilia ... I hope somebody can translate the ad ^^

wow, this is amazing. :o i wonder how much it cost to do that? well, it was such a nice gift for nicole. they put what all the fans were trying to say in that message. i hope nicole saw it. :lol:

owwhh... how sweet! KARA has the best fans .. of course i'm biased hehhe.

Hope that the birthday message ad will brighten up Nic's day and let her know

how much she is loved and appreciated..

may she continues to improve and entertain us with her bubbly, cheerful and wonderful personality!

*hugs n kisses for our fave sunshine* hehehhe

Aww.. So thoughtful of the fans <3

Nicole must be feeling so lucky and elated to see this article. So much loveeeeee from her fans :D

Its sad that she was so busy on her birthday :( at least she gets to enjoy a small party from Kara.

I wonder what gift will she receive from her fans and Kara :)

Thanks for the translation (:

Aww that's so sweet of the fans! Of course all of us would do the same if we had the opportunity :)

Happpy birthday Nicole!

thats so sweet of the fans,i'm sure nicole wud be very happy to see this

happy belated birthday nicole.

sorry for not being able to wish ytd.. D:

but still, happy birthday! :)

Happ birthday to our Jung Nicole

love uforever

the fans are so great

hope that all kamilia can be together one day and meet Nicole and Kara:X

Sweet 18 Nicole.she is still so young:))Lol

Awww that's so sweet of Kamilia ^^

A sweet and nice way of greeting for Nicole ^^

And its nice to know that despite their busy schedule they still has a little party to celebrate Nicole's Birthday ^^

Thank you very much for the translations Tin onni ^^ and for the tip-off Mae onni ^^

yea..nicole must be happy with the present which Kamilia give her..

at KARA Indonesia Facebook Group, we also make a litle celebration for her birthday too..

saengil chukka hamnida...

=)

Happy Birthday!!! =)

Everyone are such great fans lol

Long live korean fans ^^

Looks like its a trend now to advertise on celebrities birthdays =D

Happy Belated Birthday Nicole!

sad and happy for nicole....happy for her cos is her 19th korean age birthday!...sad is she cannot celebrate fully..=\.. anyway happy birthday nicole!..=D

I love it when fans left birthday message trough newspaper ad. It's fun to see they imitate Nicole way to ask thing in SGB <3 I'm sure she was happy to see this message