• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
thebuddybud

[2009.10.14] Kara on 'Strong Heart': Love triangle and Nicole's complaints?

65 posts in this topic

wow! i want to now who's the man!!! lol

thanks for translating!!! ^^

I will definitely bring the two girls out for breakfast, lunch, dinner or any timing of meal they want haha

I want Nicole's Curry!!!!

LOL! love triangle ! nicole is so cute! XD hara and nicole.. wow! the guy must be super lucky XD both are soo beautiful! ^^

I wonder who that lucky guy is...

And poor Nicole, spending most of her allowance for their toothpaste...lol

I guess after this revelation they would take turns in buying toothpaste now...lol

Thank you very much for the translations Jin ^^

its really funny when the girls talk about thir dorm life, they seem to be complaining a lot XD

i hope they will sort it out sooner or later

auuu ~~ poor Nicole .. hopefully members of Kara will see that and hope they wont argue over these things la ..

but arguements are good for tightening the bond between each other .. hey ! fans should have bought hell lotsa toothpaste for Nicole for her birthday so she wont be complaning as today .. haha !!

Nicole ~ dun be sad ~ dun be mad ~ be happi ~

Hara ~ dun argue yar ~ be happi too ! ~ that male celebrity may not worth any of our gal in Kara !

♥ u alll ~~ love Kara !

thanks alot for the post !

aww how cute Nicole and her complain

i wonder who the male cele is lol

LOL. Cole and her complaints. Teehee.

Whoa, who is this male celebrity? O_O Love triangle?

Haha. HaCole is too adorable :thumbup1:

I'd like to see this show someday, not just for Kara but also that Kang Ho Dong is ace.

lololol !! A~aah <3 nicole <3 Such a adorable threat.. But.. Who wouldn't kill to eat from nicole's hands <33 I know I would <3 SO THE MEMBER'S BETTER START BUYING THE TOOTH PASTE XD Thanks for sharing :]

Bad guy!

-100 for cheating on Nicole!

Give him back +50 because it's Hara.

But still a bad guy!

Nicole would definitely be a good wife!!! She knows how to use the money and save for her hubby :thumbup1:

I guess that's why JiYoung was so upset that she won TOOTHPASTE! lol Nicole prolly didn't want to buy anymore and so JiYoung had to go spend $50.

they're so funny :thumbup1:

Maybe Seungyeon should go buy these expensive toothpastes! She does make a lot more money from her solo activities! ;p Well, maybe not anymore since Nicole is on so many shows now.

clc_00_ca,

your comment cracked me up ROFL

u're quite right though, she would make any man a wonderful and gorgeous wife.

ans i sincerely wish she would catch herself a wonderful, caring and handsome hubby .. yeayyy!

but i did watched an interview clip (i can't rmmbr which one though) that she wants to start a family at a young age even though she said she might not be able to achieve her dreams since she's so busy with her career..

ohh if i was a man, i'd be head over heels in love with nicole.... hehheheh

Nicole would definitely be a good wife!!! She knows how to use the money and save for her hubby :D

Wow, i wonder who could that guy be lol

he is in big trouble haha

Wonder who this male celebrity could be lol.

Poor Nicole but she is too funny and cute to complaint like that.

It really seems that Hara is really popular among men.

lol.. poor nicole.. well they won toothpaste on sweet girl.. they can stock up some more lol..

wat a cute threat.. i wont make curry anymore lol

Ahaha, Nicole is so funny and cute.

I wonder who the guy was!!

Edited by kayc

let's not start any rumours but..

it's daesang!! hahaha =D

nono im only kidding, daesang is such a gentleman, he'd never do that - really don't crucify me =p

Who is that male celebrity.....

:D

Aww poor Nicole in BOTH cases...first a guy choosing Hara over her (if it was me I wouldn't know who to choose!) and then the toothpaste thing! Hara was pretty witty with her answer/reply about the guy lol.

Lol,the love triangle is funny^^But it's not sth serious cause they're joking bout it,Lol!That boy is a naughty boy,how can someone pick between them?!That's just hard..T_T

Nicole buying all the toothpastes!!LoL!

$100 a week for allowance seems kind of small. I wonder who the male celebrity was.