• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
coffeebeanie

[2009.10.19] F.T Island's Choi Joong Hoon apologizes to KARA's Park Gyuri

48 posts in this topic

the difference is Gyuri doesn't bring other people down to make herself seem better.. whatever the situation was I hope he really thought it as he might have hurt someone he has NO idea about.. yea Gyuri is a strong girl but you can't say she wasn't at least a bit hurt by the comment.. we can't be sure about that or she was hurt either but i'm not going to brush it off.... . I don't see Gyuri running to greet him anytime soon.. btw, the MOST important thing is how Gyuri feels not that he apologized :lol:

celebrities now a days must be very careful on what they say "On-Air"....

coz if they're not, they'll get a bashing from fans and other people...

good thing he apologized...

His comment was a bit harsh.. agree @ mae, Gyuri never make anyone looked bad.. i remember in SGB one of the MC ask Gyuri, "compare to celebrity X and you, who is more pretty?".. and Gyuri answer, "yes, she is pretty, but if we talk about beauty, it's me" Gyuri is witty and her comment didnt offended anyone.. good thing he apologized and he better be careful on what he say next time..

Edited by Chionga

its good that he apologized or crazier things would happen

celebrities must be careful from what they are saying...

but at least he apologized..

thanks for sharing :D

It's right he apologize....

It will make us happy after what he did...

:D:)

I think its great about his apologizes to GyuRi.

Although he didn't mean like he said, it'll make other people understand wrong.^^

thanks a lot for translations.

source: DC NEWS LINK

thanks to mae@KARAholic

translated by coffeebeanie@KARAholic. CREDIT FULLY WHEN REDISTRIBUTING. DO NOT REMOVE OR EDIT THE CREDIT LINE

It\'s good that he says sorry to GYURI .... :)

I agree with mae .All I'm worried about is how Gyuri feel too.

Although she's mature,she can get hurt from other's words.

I'ts kinda sad that she's always misundertood...

It's ok that he apologies .But apology is not everything.It can't fix people's feeling though.

hope that she would be alright.

it's quite respectful.

at least he apologised for his mistakes!

i think gyuri would accept his apology! :D

ah well.. at least he apologized...

At least he apolodized, Joong Hoon should be careful to not hurt others...even if it's in a variety show, you should be careful on what you say.

People just don't understand Gyuri. I hope Gyuri wasn't hurt by his word. Words can hurt a lot, but Gyuri is a strong girl ^^

At least he apolodized, Joong Hoon should be careful to not hurt others...even if it's in a variety show, you should be careful on what you say.

People just don't understand Gyuri. I hope Gyuri wasn't hurt by his word. Words can hurt a lot, but Gyuri is a strong girl ^^

Not just strong, but cool on top of it. :D

That's why Gyuri is by far my favorite member of Kara.

I can't imagine it hurting her, course I don't know her personally lol.

At least he apologized for that.

I don't think it matters that much that he should apologized. Well it's good that he did, but...

He probably said that as a kind of a joke, he already apologized directly to Gyuri, and I don't think even Gyuri takes his comment too seriously.

Some fans just need to chill.

fans need not get so worked up becos it's just a show..and a concept

moreover, he apologized

he deserves a good "kick ***" lesson!

how he dare!

yes he apologies but still was so harsh