• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
chupachups

Do you prefer individual or group activities?

328 posts in this topic

Preferably group activities, love to see more interactions between them. But individual activities are not bad too, their individual characteristics will be shown alot more.

it would be better if they are all together.. it will be more fun..

I prefer group activity :)

It's because that to me, they look beautiful the most when they're together :D

I hope that someday, they'll be back on a variety show as 5 because it had been a long time since they had one :lol:

i prefer group activites, i would love to see more of their interactions in the future.

i think it's going to be fun :D

Group vids are always fun :]
but, i enjoy watching SY alone because she's my favvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv<3

group activities is great but for now I prefer Seungyeon's activities more

of course group activities! invidual activities is really for them also its really up to management!

I prefer group activities! Its always nice seeing them performing together and doing group activities ^^

I want to see Nicole solo on some varieties soon. But their quirkiness and playfulness with each other is still the most cutest thing I wanna watch.

group activity of course!!

they r group am i alrite??

k k k

i prefer group activity because they chemistry really awesome...they're hilarious..

They always seem to get along so well when together and put on a good show on almost anything I see them together in, so I'm gonna have to go with group activities here :)

Agreed, i vote for group too, they're really fun to watch when they're all together hahaha

I prefer group activities because you see more interaction. If its solo it seems more like promotion and interviews but in a group they can do games and discussions. I really enjoy watching Kara being promoted in Japan though cause the shows they have are really amusing to watch.

if possible of course i would want them to have group activities and shows !! there's more chemistry and i think the members tend to have more fun with their members :) if one of them does solo activities i feel as if the other members are left so i don't really like that .. but i think if they are given the opportunity then they should cherish it ..

Group activities ! I miss the old shows like urakara , idol army and KARA bakery , would be awesome if they could film another KARA drama/variety show .

Group activities all the way! I like to see'em together because they are funnier and dorkier together. Now, i'm not saying that solo activities are bad, quite on the contrary, I would love to see Nicole in variety shows, she was great in Let's Go Dream Team! and in Heroes! Also I loved Jing on IY2, she is so entertaining!

I love Kara together :) but I think it's good for them to have solo activities, because it gives them the opportunity to grow as performers and artists.

But, they are a group, so they should focus on promote as one. There should be a balance between their group and solo activities... That's what I think :energetic:

I always like seeing the group dynamic in action with the girl groups.  It's fun to see how they interact with one another.  I have never seen that animal series that Nicole did, but it looks really neat.  The dog in the promo photo she has reminds me of my dog.

Individual activities are necessary for them, can not do everything together, because they do not get bored hahahaha ... but I prefer group activities, it's more fun <3