• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
coffeebeanie

[2009.10.30] 2AM's Jinwoon explains about his 'love triangle' with KARA's Nicole and Hara

56 posts in this topic

Hrmm, I wish I could be involved in something like that.

Make it a Love Square, heheh

But in all seriousness, yeah that sucked for Nicole to be lied to like that.

Makes me wonder who this "male Celebrity" is. Frustrates me to no end thinking about it.

Though I would probably be in a love hexagon with Kara, Oh yeah ^_^

Ugh..Poor jinwoon.. But Nicole and him would make a really cute couple.. " The killer eye smile couple " I'm interested on who that celebrity is !! He get's nicole and still want's more?! I'll kick his tushie know who he is !! O.O Thanks for sharing ~

So its not him, now now now, who could that lucky guy be? This is really getting more and more interesting XD

ah i really want to know who that male celebrity is too lols :)

wew, i remember idol show, when nicole hit jinwoon with that balloon ..

well, he's go well with hara and nicole ..

But this gossip iskinda interesting, who's the guy they reffered ?

Anyway thanks 4 sharing ^^ >

good to know it wasn't him coz if he had made a fool of sweet Nicole, i'm quite sure Kamilia will hunt him down.. hehhehe

om the other hand, i really wish nicole and jinwoon have something going on btwn them.. Their coupling in idol Season 4 was simply wonderful .. cute, warm and appeared very sincere :)

Edited by suzanis

I wonder who is the guy Nicole is referring to....

:)

Seungri isn't friends with Nicole and he hasn't had the same schedules as her either.. mmm it's someone right in front of our eyes I'm guessing... and why would Jinwoon lie?.. and if it's true why would he even risk their relationship like that by talking about it?.. gotta give Nicole more credit too.. but i saw somewhere where someone posted that people have seen Jinwoon and Nicole hanging out and so that's probably how the rumors spread. Their friendship is kind of cute actually lol

probably the Korean fans were talking about it actually... so he must have heard it

actually, i think seungri and nicole are friends. i remember him starring on SGB once and then there were videos of kara + seungri together and also on some video, he was imitating the way nicole says yo or something.

and jinwoon and nicole are definitely close. i'm guessing since idol army show.

even if it was him, you would deny it since idols dating are really rare

i must say, as a nicole fan, jinwoon matches better with hara in those pics

if it was me, i'll choose nicole in a heartbeat =P

for also its very hard to choose but i'll choose both of them...

the two are beautiful talented

hou ~~ that person better not be him .. cuz imma dislike him if she made Hara and Nicole argue !

thanks fol postin ~

Nicole jjang ~ Hara jjang ~

even though it's been a couple of weeks when strong heart aired. That rumor is still hovering above Hara and Cole. Looks like the neitzens are really gunning on the guy who did it.

Waaa.....Jinwoon's smiles really looks like Nicole's on that picture, don't you think??

I guess they are meant to be together....

because most of people says that you will look the same with your partner life,haha....

LOLS.... XD

thanks for translating =)

But seriously.. how can you choose between those two =)

theres no way

thanks for translating this!

i wonder who this mysterious male celebrity is...

i hope this doesn't cause a rift between the girls

I didn't even know he is close to Nicole lol.

Jinwoon is cute but I believe him and don't think It was him.

if it were jinwoon.. ahah too cute! i love how he and nicole mucked around on idol army <33

i have a feeling it may be someone from JYP kuz they're not as restrained as say.. a celeb from SM.. could it be Taecyeon!? AHAHA

kara jiang !

there one of my fave girl groups now

luv them like 2ne1,snsd,f(x) and 4minute

kara jiang !

kara jiang !

Makes me more curious whos the guy that both Nicole and Hara go for.. would be easier if it was jinwoon ... but nope so we still scratching our heads for the possible guy candidates .. hmm

LOL~ i thought it mite have been jinwoon, i guess not then lol~ i wonder who it is.... and f.t island minhwan? minhwan and nicole would be so cute together~