[Hamtastic] So Seungsational~

chupachups

allkpop: New drama 'About Time' reveals various still cuts of Seungyeon.

Seungyeon transformed into a pretty assistant musical producer Jeon Sung Hee for her new tvN drama 'About Time' (fully 'The Time You Want To Stop: About Time'). 

Seungyeon's role Jeon Sung Hee is the best friend of 'About Time's female lead Choi Mikaela, who is played by Lee Sung Kyung. She also has a tight co-worker bond with musical director Jo Jae Yoo, who is played by Lee Seo Won. 

In a variety of still cuts for her upcoming role, Seungyeon showcases her bright career woman side with girl-crush-worthy elements like a short haircut, a leather jacket, and more. Meanwhile, 'About Time' starring Lee Sung Kyung, Lee Sang Yoon, Seungyeon, Lee Seo Won, and more, tells the story of a woman who can see the lifespans of the people she meets and her encounter with a mysterious man. 

You can catch it premiere this May 21.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/05/new-drama-about-time-reveals-various-still-cuts-of-seungyeon

Seungyeon.jpg

Seungyeon_1525218136_0000211002_001_2018

DcK2uYqVAAAP4cp.jpg

DcK2u8MV0AA4HEW.jpg

Edited by Eugene Machinarchy
  • Like 4

soompi: “Age Of Youth” Co-Stars Han Seung Yeon And Shin Hyun Soo To Reunite As Leads Of New Drama.

Han Seung Yeon and Shin Hyun Soo have been confirmed for a new drama!

“12 Nights” (literal title) is a travel romance drama about a man and woman who spend 12 nights together over three trips. The production team has described it as being reminiscent of the “Before Sunrise,” “Before Sunset,” and “Before Midnight” series.

Han Seung Yeon will be playing Yoo Kyung, a realist college student from New York who is studying photography. Shin Hyun Soo will take on the role of Hyun Oh, a hopeless romantic.

“12 Nights” is a 100 percent pre-produced drama that will film in July and August. It will begin airing in September as Channel A’s first drama in six years.

Han-Seung-Yeon-Shin-Hyun-Soo.jpg

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

soompi: Han Seung Yeon And SF9’s Rowoon Talk About Acting Together In “About Time”.

Han Seung Yeon and SF9 member Rowoon spoke about working together in tvN’s “About Time.”

On May 17, a press conference was held for the upcoming drama with Lee Sang Yoon, Lee Sung Kyung, Im Se Mi, Han Seung Yeon, and Rowoon in attendance.

Former KARA member Han Seung Yeon said, “I started acting first and am a senior actor, but I don’t think I’m in a position yet where I can give advice to others.”

She continued, “At the beginning, we said, ‘If we work hard to memorize the script, work on our lines together, and talk a lot, then we can have a fun time while filming and we can be happy.’ He’s someone who works hard, has a lot of passion for acting, and usually talks a lot about acting, so I hope everyone will look at him favorably.”

In the drama, Han Seung Yeon’s character will have a fling with Rowoon, who will appear as the younger brother of her friend. Commenting on their romantic relationship in the drama, she laughed as she said, “I’m always feeling thankful for an older woman-younger man relationship.”

Rowoon said, “I think Han Seung Yeon understands me well. I don’t know if it’s because we both have experience working as singers, but she’s very considerate towards me, so I’m acting with comfort and am always grateful for it.”

“About Time” will tell the story of a woman named Choi Michaela (played by Lee Sung Kyung) who has the ability to see people’s lifespans and a man named Lee Do Ha (played by Lee Sang Yoon) who can stop the countdown to her life.

“About Time” will premiere on May 21 at 9:30 p.m. KST, and will be available on Viki!

https://www.soompi.com/2018/05/17/han-seung-yeon-sf9s-rowoon-talk-acting-together-time/

han-seung-yeon-rowoon-xpn.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...