• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Hamster Boy

[2009.11.13] Kim Tae Woo, "I Like Seung Yeon Even More Than Nicole Now"

53 posts in this topic

source: http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...;newssetid=1352

4k9279.jpg

Translation:

Singer Kim Tae Woo(KTW) has revealed that he likes Seung Yeon(SY) more than his ideal type Nicole now.

During a recent recording of SBS "Star King" which airs on 11/14, KTW danced with SY cuddled in his embrace. Even though other celebrity guests told him "stop fulfilling your personal wishes on camera", KTW displayed passionate hugs with SY with every dance move.

KTW and SY got into this situation while performing a popular form of modern Japanese dance called "union dance" which has the concept of "communication between bodies". In "Union dance", the basics starts with the female dancer standing on the male dancers feet, and relies on synergy between the two as the female's feet should never touch the floor.

Due to KTW's 190cm height, he led SY smoothly and naturally, and SY showed off her flexible wave dances as usual - resulting in a strangely pleasing peformance that reminded of Beauty and the Beast.

And even when the dance was over, KTW playfully did not let SY out of his embrace, confessing "Nicole used to be my ideal type, but now I like SY even more."

My comment: As I was reading this, I was thinking "Let go of my woman!!!" *fist shake

woah!!! Tae Woo is always around girl groups!!!

Anyways, I think he's nice and all but...HAHA

^ I agree, on Invincible Youth eps 2. Everyone said that Kim Tae Woos ideal girl was Yuri from SNSD.

But during the Variety show Champange, the last 2 girls were Yuri and this other girl. Probably an actress, and he chosed her instead of Yuri.... So now, he's saying Seungyeon is his ideal girl? Lol, really really weird, o_o ,sms.

haha SeungYeon must be super happy.. and i'm thinking Nicole wasn't there XD lol...

lmao. Kim Tae Woo is giving off a pretty bad vibe to me.

He's has always been vocal about his liking for girl groups but these kind of things...makes me wish he would just stop saying he likes this and this and will say another thing on an another show. lol

Seungyeon looks tinyyyy beside him. :P

thanks for translating!

I find it weird how I am watching Sang Sang Plus right now with him as a guest.

I swear Kim Tae Woo , who is your actual ideal girl, it's like Yuri one day, next it's Nicole, now Seungyeon?

Edited by xlovemelody

LOL Kim Tae Woo. I can't take him seriously when he says he likes girl groups anymore.

Basically he likes every girl group out there and he just switches his favorites around :P

He's like two heads taller than SY. O_O

hhmm.. such a fickle-minded man :P heheh

no worries though.. i'm sure there are lots of other guys (celebs or not) who love nicole too bits :D

lol, that's funny coming from maknae of g.o.d.

He's always flip flopping from girl group to girl group.

First Yuri (SNSD), Narsha (BEG), Nicole (Kara), now SY (Kara)

That 3rd pic is pretty funny, she's so tiny compared to him.

man, kim taewoo is like every man's envy lol

he's surround by all the girls in the kpop industry =P

but seriously, he's freaking tall

^ I agree, on Invincible Youth eps 2. Everyone said that Kim Tae Woos ideal girl was Yuri from SNSD.

But during the Variety show Champange, the last 2 girls were Yuri and this other girl. Probably an actress, and he chosed her instead of Yuri.... So now, he's saying Seungyeon is his ideal girl? Lol, really really weird, o_o ,sms.

I agree!! He's such a playboy! Yuri SNSD, Nicole, now SY.. who's next?? Goddess Gyul? >:P

I've come to really like Kim Tae Woo. :D He can't seem to decide, too many beautiful girls around him all the time! :P

wow from the 2nd pic he looks soo tall

bt gosh....=.=" he sounds like a player for me too

stay away from our gals plsss :P

damn, he's really, really tall. hahaha.well, he does seem to have good taste. first Yuri, then Narsha, and then Nicole, and now SeungYeon. he's not bad in choosing his types. :P he's chosen my faves from basically each group, though all of them are my favorites in kara. i wonder who's next for him.

Edited by p3rf3c7ch405

LOL!!He's such a player!Poor Seugyeon,he's not gonna let her go :P

Jealous... I tot his ideal girl is Yuri? Hes such a playboy or maybe should I call him a playbear? LOL!!!

JuNiOrx3

lmao....Kim Tae Woo...

at first he like yuri,narsha and nicole...but now he like seungyeon...why is it like that?!

sounds weird....

lol...on the 3rd pics...

and KTW is soo tall ^^

thanks for sharing :P

hahaha, the pictures are so cute, i can't wait to see how he'll dance with her XD

lol, he's like pedobear... and all the girls don't care xD

LOL, he just carried seung yeon up like this

I think everyone wants to be in his position now, mixing aroud with all the girl groups

LoL. he is real player.... Let go her you playbear!! :optimistic:

Lol. Kim Tae Woo is so fickle minded.. He targets all girl groups! Haha.

He is so tall. Seungyeon stepped on his feet and yet still shorter than him by more than a head! xD

The picture is rather awkward though.. Maybe he treated Seungyeon like a teddy bear that he could cuddle.

Seungyeon looks cute and small when standing beside Tae Woo :optimistic: