• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
gfngfgf

[Video] Nicole - Can't Help Myself

39 posts in this topic

Watch

I've been working on this on and off (mostly off) for the past 8 months. This is my first time making a video like this, and I was at the mercy of the KBS editors at some times (don't switch the camera angle so quickly when she does something cute!), but I think despite some rough parts, it turned out well. Enjoy.

Note: Apparently, Youtube thinks it's violating copyright to use "Can't Help Myself" as the background music, so the audio or video may come and go. Even though I think this is fair use, they should just put an advertisement under the video and called it a day :)

edit: my Youtube account was suspended, so I uploaded the video to Dailymotion. I'm not really familiar with any video sites other than Youtube, so we'll see how it goes.

edit: one more try....

Edited by gfngfgf

nice vid and why sometimes favorite? lol

nice vid,the suprise at the end was dam unexpected and i found myself smiling at all the actions nicole did it was sooooooooo cute :D

nice vid and why sometimes favorite? lol

Thanks. Sometimes favorite because Gyuri is a goddess ;)

Omg I loved the ending! Nicole's Chicken. Ah. Her facial expressions were so cute. Nice video!!

HAHAHA! The chicken micmic at the last was epic! HAHAHA! YAY. I would love more of these vids cos totally enjoyed nicole @ SGB!<3 Nicole jjang Kara jjang!

i always watch nicole at SGB, she so cute ~

thanks for sharing, nice video ^^

great vid i like how u tried to sync her actions with the lyrics lol

and i love the part when she does her famous seal clap and everyone starts followin cuz shes so cute :eyelove:

great job and thx for sharing!!! ^^

Thanks. Sometimes favorite because Gyuri is a goddess :D

haha i see.. i think they balance each other quite nicely though.

wow that was really great ^_^

aigoo~ Nicole is soo cute

when she smiles and be cute...is just soo cute.AHAHA

if you make another video can you please let us know because that vid was good.

nice vid,the suprise at the end was dam unexpected and i found myself smiling at all the actions nicole did it was sooooooooo cute :eyelove:

heheheheh....me too....

cute....

I tried to understand her korean on sgb but i got even more confused

I dont speak Korean but even when I get what she is describing, I wonder why she thinks about it that way? But thats part of her charm. I wish they would bring her back to sgb

i cant believe they took this corner out =[ loved seeing Nicole on that show she was so upbeat and always smiling!

thanks for making this video!

the video was great!

haha and she did look cute in everything she did on that.

Nicole was awesome on Star Golden Bell, her hand gestures are hilarious!! She can clap very VERY fast!!

I love the vid! The first few seconds where the people looked completely clueless was hilarious!! HAhaha...i havent watched ALL the episodes of her segment yet, but i've watched most of them. Thanks so much for making the vid! I enjoyed it! :D

nice video.. Thanks for making this and sharing with us.. hehe

Nicole is so cute and funny.. =p