• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
chupachups

The Original KARA

362 posts in this topic

this is very interesting. thanks for sharing infos about the girls. its nice to know their history and some random facts about them too. XD

Yes, thank you for the information! I was watching videos and noticed that the number changed and was like "...Huh?"

I'm pretty new to this fandom..so yeah...

Once again thank you!

i miss sunghee! she is so pretty and seems talented. hope she debuts soon :eyelove:

This thread had me zoned out haha, I spent like half an hour reading the first post. This definitely makes me feels as if I'm back when they first debuted.

Now i know all about the ORGINAL KaRa!!

i hope that Sunghee will come back shes soo pretty (I'll be waiting lololol XD)

KaRa HWAITING!

and thnks for sharing this article :D

Thanks alot for making this thread! It made me remember the original KARA.

I also thought about Sunghee and how sad I was when she left the group :P

I miss Sunghee so much! I hope she comes back. I'll wait for her :)

KARA hwaiting!

whoaa I just read this! and yeah honestly I didnt even know there's an old Kara... > . <

This history helps a lot, tho...

(and sunghee's so prettyyyyyy!!! > . <)

thanks for making this xp

Thanks for making this! I never saw the old 4-member Kara before, and this is greatly organized.

I think I like the new formation of Kara instead of the old one, I like the music and the cute concept.

I like both old and new karas!!! The first video to catch my eye was honey. I do hope sung hee comes back though, I kind of like her :)

Edited by stink

thanks for sharing this ^^ Im a new fan so I don't really knwo much about the Sunghee but now I know more :)

they seemed really close.

I love how Gyuri talked to the anti so cooly...amazing ^^ worthy of being leader <3

wah... I'm new to Karaholics and never known the history..

Good to know tho.. I'm liking Kara more and more these days

Reading all this makes me miss the old KARA more T^T

I remember watching them and absolutely love their music concept and everything!

Break it was genius as the hole album.

If it wasn't for Sunghee leaving i'd still love the whole KARA and not just Gyuri, Seungyeon and Nicole

I really want to cry T-T I wasn't a fan of Kara when this happened.. This was a really sweet 4-person girl group -_-

I wasn't even in to kpop when they the original group was still there but i saw their performance for break it and it

was awsome. The song was really good with great vocal. Too bad she left the group because her got talent that

should not be wasted.

love Kim Sunghee in Kara - Break it... :D

she have a very2 powerful voice..... :D

I hope she can join Kara back......

Although i agree that the old kara would may have been a hit like SNSD....but i wonder since SungHee has ardy left the group and both hara and ji young joined...what will be their response when both of them see this thread in their own fan site?...omg...i cnt imagine....

wow i never knew that about them. The part about the antis pissed me off, why couldn't they just keep their comments to themselves; they don't need to spread stupid rumours to ruin someones image. -_- Kara fighting!!!

First of all, thanks for posting this! Now my love for KARA grew more.

I hope I read more about something like this again. I mean, more info.

I'm missing Sunghee... :D

why didn't i know i can find so many information about kara4 here?

first time i read and read the beginning post, afraid to have missed out a bit.

i thought i know a lot about kara4, but..

anne thanks, this is a fantastic post. i learn a whole lot today. now i understand some of the things or names mentioned in this forum.

and those casual pictures are the best!

cyworld, i tried but i don't understand korean langauage at all. :P

for those who started from kara4, you must be devastated when sunghee left.

just imagine if 1 of kara5 is quiting now! i don't even want to think or mention here, if possible.

once again, thank you anne for sharing. the information is so valuable.